If you are looking for Amazon Kindle Fire user manual, here is Amazon Kindle Fire user manual for you. You have to read this manual before operating the Amazon Kindle Fire tablet, so you can use it correctly. Amazon Kindle Fire user manual is now available online and you can download it directly from Amazon website. This manual comes in 23 pages of PDF document format (1.74 MB). This Amazon Kindle Fire user manual contains any information and instructions how to operate the Amazon Kindle Fire properly. As described at Amazon website, Amazon Kindle Fire tablet comes with these specification and features: 7-inch multi-touch screen display with IPS (in-plane switching) technology and anti-reflective treatment (1024 x 600 pixel resolution), 8GB internal memory, approximately 6GB available for user content, Wi-Fi networks, USB 2.0 (micro-B connector), 3.5 mm stereo audio jack, up to 8 hours of continuous reading, 14.6 ounces weight and 7.5″ x 4.7″ x 0.45″ (190 mm x 120 mm x 11.4 mm) dimension.
About Your Kindle Fire Tablet:
1. Tap Notifications to read messages from the system or apps.
2. Tap Quick Settings to adjust volume or brightness, manage Wi-Fi and more.
3. Tap here to switch between libraries or to shop for content.
4. Swipe through the Carousel to view recent books, music, videos, websites, and apps, then tap tp open an item.
5. Pin your favorite content here by tapping and holding an item in the Carousel.
6. Toggle between content stored on your device and in the Cloud.
7. Easily sort your content.
8. tap to browse and buy.
9. The Options bar contains icon sucs as Home, Back, and Search.
Quick Guide of Amazon Kindle Fire tablet at a glance:
Turn on your Kindle Fire:
1. Press and release the power button.
2. To put it in sleep mode, press and release the power button.
3. To turn off your Kindle Fire, press and hold the power button until a message displays asking if you want to shut it down.
4. If your device becomes unresponsive during use, you can shut it down by pressing and holding the power button for 20 seconds. You can then press the power button to restart it.
Charge your device:
Connect the charger to a power outlet using the included power adapter. The charging indicator light (which encircles the power button) is orange during charging and green when fully charged. Charging may take up to four hours.
Registering your Kindle Fire:
Connect to a Wi-Fi network by tapping the Quick Settings icon at the top of the screen, then selecting Wi-Fi. Choose the network you want to use. Once you’re connected, tap the Quick Settings icon, then tap More icon and select the My Account option to register.
Setting up E-mail:
1. Tap the E-mail icon in the Apps library.
2. Kindle Fire e-mail supports Google Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, Hotmail, and AOL along with most industry-standard IMAP and POP e-mail systems.
3. Simply tap the E-mail icon in the Apps library to launch the setup wizard and configure your account.
Transferring content to your Kindle Fire:
1. Connect your Kindle Fire to your computer with a micro-USB cable (sold separately).
2. Slide the arrow from right to left to unlock your Kindle.
3. Open the Kindle Fire drive on your computer.
4. Drag and drop your content into the applicable content folder, such as Music or Pictures.
5. When you are done transferring files, press the Disconnect button at the bottom of the Kindle Fire screen and eject it from your computer, then unplug the USB cable
To know more about complete quick guide of Amazon Kindle Fire tablet, you can read it online below:
Table Content of Amazon Kindle Fire user manual:
– About Your Kindle Fire
– Registering your Kindle Fire
– Kindle Fire Content
– Managing your content
– Transferring content to your Kindle Fire
– Removing content from your Kindle Fire
– Finding Additional Assistance
– Product Information
– Safety and Compliance Information
– Maintaining Your Kindle Fire
– Servicing Your Device
This Amazon Kindle Fire user manual is available for FREE at Amazon website, PDFuu.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).