Are you looking for ASUS Eee PC 1225B user manual/guide? Here is ASUS Eee PC 1225B user guide or owner manual you have to read before operating the ASUS Eee PC 1225B, so you can use it correctly. ASUS Eee PC 1225B user guide is now available online and you can download it directly from Asus website. This manual comes in 63 pages of PDF document format (4.52 MB).
As described at Asus website, ASUS Eee PC 1225B netbook comes with these specification and features:
* CPU: AMD Fusion APU E450 1.65GHz (dual core)/C60 1.0GHz (dual core) Processor
* Operating System: Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium
* Graphic: AMD Radeon HD 6320/AMD Radeon HD 6290
* Memory: 2GB/4GB DDR3 On Board Memory
* Storage: 320GB/500GB/750GB HDD
* Display: 11.6″ WXGA (1366×768) LED Backlight Screen
* Camera: 0.3 MP Camera
* Wireless Data Network: WLAN 802.11 b/g/n @ 2.4GHz, Bluetooth V3.0 + HS(Optional)
* Audio: Hi-Definition Audio CODEC, stereo speakers and high quality Mic
* Interface: VGA Connector, USB 2.0, 2 x USB 3.0, LAN RJ-45, HDMI, 2 x Audio Jack (Headphone/Mic-In) and Card Reader (SD / SDHC/ SDX C/ MMC)
* Battery: Subject to system configuration and usage
* Dimensions: 296 (W) x 200 (D) x 28 – 35 mm (H)
* Weight: 1.44 Kgs (with 6cell battery)
Device overview of ASUS Eee PC 1225B netbook:
1. Camera Cover and Zooming Switch (on selected models)
2. Microphone (Built-in)
3. Built-in Camera
4. Camera Indicator
5. Display Panel
6. Power Switch (Windows)
7. Express Gate Button (on selected models), Super Hybrid Power Button (on selected models), Wireless/Bluetooth Button (on selected models)
9. Touchpad and Buttons
10. Status Indicators (Power Indicator, Battery Charge Indicator, Hard Disk Drive (HDD) Indicator, Wireless/Bluetooth Indicator and Capital Lock Indicator)
11. Battery Pack
12. Battery Lock
13. Audio Speaker System
14. Headphone Output Jack
15. Microphone Jack
16. USB Port (2.0/1.1), USB Charge+ (on selected models)
17. Kensington® Lock port
18. Memory Card Slot
19. 15 pin D-Sub Display (Monitor) Output
20. Power (DC) Input
21. USB Port (3.0, on selected models 2.0/1.1)
22. LAN Port
23. Air vents
24. HDMI output (on selected models)
Quick operating guide of ASUS Eee PC 1225B netbook at a glance:
Follow the wizard instructions to finish the initialization:
1. Select the language you use. Click Next to continue.
2. Select you system settings by specifying the region you are in, the time zone you are in, and the keyboard type you use. Click Next to continue.
3. Type your user account name and your computer’s name, then click Next to continue.
4. Set a password for your user account if you want. Click Next to continue.
5. Read the end user license agreement and check the two boxs before I accept the license terms. Click Next to continue.
6. Click Use recommended settings to get the latest important updates.
7. Specify the time zone you are in and the local date and time. Click Next to continue.
8. Connect to a wireless network and click Next to continue, or click Skip to set up the wireless connection later.
9. Select the network’s location. Click Next to continue.
10. The initialization is finished.
To update the BIOS through a BIOS file, please follow the below instruction:
Click Start -> Programs -> ASUS -> ASUSUpdate for EeePC -> ASUSUpdate . The ASUS Update main window appears -> Select Update BIOS from file from the drop-down menu, then click Next -> Locate the BIOS file from the Open window, then click Open -> Follow the screen instructions to complete the update process.
To connect to a Bluetooth-enabled device, please follow the below instruction:
Press <Fn> + <F2> repeatedly until Bluetooth ON or WLAN & Bluetooth ON is shown -> from Control Panel, go to Network and Internet -> Network and Sharing Center and then click Change adapter settings in the left blue pane -> Right-click Bluetooth Network Connection and select view Bluetooth Network Devices -> Click Add a device to look for new devices -> Select a Bluetooth-enabled device from the list and click Next -> Enter the Bluetooth security code into your device and start pairing -> The paired relationship is successfully built -> Click Close to finish the setting.
Using recovery partition (F9 Recovery):
Press <F9> during bootup -> Select the language you use and click [->] to continue -> Click Recovery in the Recovery System dialog box to start the system recovery -> The system starts system recovery automatically and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the recovery process.
To know more about complete quick operating guide for ASUS Eee PC 1225B Netbook, you can download this ASUS Eee PC 1225B user manual.
Table contents of ASUS Eee PC 1225B user manual:
– About This User Manual
– Safety Precautions
– Knowing the Parts
– Getting Started
– First-time Startup
– Network Connection
– Using your ASUS 1225/R252 Series
– ASUS Update
– Super Hybrid Engine
– Eee Docking
– System Recovery
This ASUS Eee PC 1225B user manual is available for FREE at Asus website, PDFuu.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).
Download ASUS Eee PC 1225B user manual.PDF (4.52 MB)