Are you searching for Asus Google Nexus 7 tablet manual or user guide? You can download user manual for Asus Google Nexus 7 here. It’s available in English. This manual is available online and you can download it directly from Asus official website. Asus Google Nexus 7 manual / owner guide comes in 106 pages in PDF file format with 2.04 MB in size. This user guide contains any information and instruction how to operate the Asus Google Nexus 7 tablet properly. The information collected in this process is not associated with a specific personal identity. We use it to evaluate how visitors use our website and to improve the tablet usability, performance, and problems solving. We hope the information that we provide about the Asus Google Nexus 7 user guide is beneficial for you.
Asus Google Nexus 7 Technical Specification and Features:
- Processor: NVIDIA Tegra 3 T30L Quad-Core @1.2Ghz
- Operating System: Android 4.1
- Display: 7″ WXGA (1280×800) LED-backlit IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 10 finger multi-touch support, Corning Gorilla Glass
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Storage: 8GB/16GB
- Wireless Data Network: WLAN 802.11 firstname.lastname@example.orgGHz
- Bluetooth: V3.0
- Camera: 1.2 MP Front Camera
- Video: Yes, 720p
- Connectivity: 3.5mm headset jack, micro-USB v2.0, Digital microphone (2), High Quality Speakers (2), Docking PIN
- Sensor: G-Sensor, Light Sensor, Gyroscope, E-compass, GPS, NFC, Hall Sensor
- Battery: 4325 mAh (up to 8 hours of active use)
- Dimensions: 198.5 x 120 x 10.45 mm
- Weight: 340 g
Before using this Asus Google Nexus 7 tablet, you have to check the accessories supplied, such as Nexus 7, Micro USB cable, USB charging unit, Quick Start Guide and Warranty.
Device Overview of Asus Google Nexus 7:
1. Front-facing camera
2. Touch screen
3. Power/lock key
4. Volume key
6. 3.5mm headset jack
7. Micro USB port
8. 4-pin connector
10. NFC area
Quick operating guide of Asus Google Nexus 7 at a glance
To manage most downloads:
Touch the downloads icon on the All Apps screen.
Note that movies and some other content can be downloaded to your tab-let but won’t show up in the downloads app.
To move an app or widget icon to a different location on a Home screen:
1. Touch & hold the icon.
2. Slide your finger to the new position. To move between Home screens, slide toward the edge of the
screen. To bump another icon out of the way, slide slowly into it.
3. Lift your finger. The icon drops into its new position.
To turn off location reporting & history:
1. Touch Menu -> Settings -> Privacy and accounts -> Manage location settings. This brings you to the settings screen for Google Maps. You may have to sign in to Google Maps if you haven’t done so
2. Touch Location settings.
3. To turn off location reporting, touch Location reporting -> Do not update your location.
4. To turn off location history, uncheck Enable location history
To change your tablet’s speech settings:
Go to Settings -> Personal -> Language & input.
To know more about operating instruction of Asus Google Nexus 7, you can download this Asus Google Nexus 7 user manual.
Table Contents of Asus Google Nexus 7 User Manual:
- Get started
- Play & explore
- Make yourself at home
- Make Search personal
- Tune performance
- Enter & edit text
- Connect to networks
- Connect to devices
- Manage accounts
- Secure your tablet
- Appendix: Hardware reference
This Asus Google Nexus 7 user manual is available for FREE at Asus website, PDFuu.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).
Download Asus Google Nexus 7 User Manual.PDF (6.23 MB)