Are you a Asus Zenbook UX21E owner? Here is Asus Zenbook UX21E user manual or user guide for you. This manual is available online and you can download it directly from Asus website. This manual comes in 100 pages of PDF document format (5.06 MB). This Asus Zenbook UX21E user manual contains any information and instructions how to operate the Asus Zenbook UX21E netbook properly.
Asus Zenbook UX21E netbook comes with these specification and features:
- Intel Core i7 2677M / Intel Core i5 2467M / Intel Core i3 2367M Processor
- Intel QS67 Express Chipset
- Genuine Windows 7 Professional 64bit / Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit / Genuine Windows 7 Home Basic 64bit operating system
- 1.6-inches (1366×768 pixel resolution) LED Backlight display
- 1333 MHz SDRAM DDR3 onboard memory
- 64GB SSD / 128GB SSD / 256GB SSD HDD SATA3
- Bluetooth 4.0 (built-in)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- USB 3.0 port (1), USB 2.0 port (1), Headphone-out jack (1), micro HDMI (1), Mini VGA (1)
- 35 Whrs Polymer Battery
Device overview of Asus Zenbook UX21E netbook:
2. Microphone (Built-in)
3. Display Panel
4. Air Vents
5. Power Switch
7. Touchpad and Buttons
8. Power Indicator
9. Micro-HDMI Port
10. Mini VGA connector
11. USB Port (3.0)
12. Power (DC) Input
13. USB Port (2.0)
14. Headphone Output
15. Flash Memory Slot
16. Mini VGA connector
Quick operating guide of Asus Zenbook UX21E at a glance:
Sleep and Hibernate:
Power management settings can be found in the Windows -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Power Options. In Power Options, you can define “Sleep/Hibernate” or “Shut Down” for closing the display panel or pressing the power button.
Automatic Touchpad Disabling:
1. Select the option in Windows Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Mouse
2. For models with the ELAN touchpad, click ELAN on the top and click Disable when external USB pointing device plug in check box
3. Click OK to finish the configuration.
4. For models with the Sentelic touchpad, click Finger Sensing Pad on the top and click Configure.
5. In the left configuration items, find USB Mouse Detection under Enable/Disable Pad , and click the Disable pad while external USB mouse is plugged in check box.
Connecting to a network:
1. Switch ON the Wireless function
2. Press [FN+F2] repeatedly until wireless LAN icon and Bluetooth icon are shown. Or double click the Wireless Console icon in Windows notification area and select the wireless LAN icon.
3. Click the wireless network icon with an orange star in the Windows Notification area.
4. Select the wireless access point you want to connect to from the list and click Connect to build the connection.
5. When connecting, you may have to enter a password.
6. After a connection has been established, the connection is shown on the list.
7. You can see the wireless network icon in the Notification area.
To know more about complete quick operating guide of Asus Zenbook UX21E netbook you can download this Asus Zenbook UX21E user manual.
Table contents of Asus Zenbook UX21E user manual:
– Introducing the Notebook PC
– Safety Precautions
– Preparing your Notebook PC
– Knowing the parts
– Power System
– Connecting External Display Monitor
– Getting Started
– Using the Notebook PC
– Operating System and Software
– Recovering Your Notebook PC
– Copyright Informatio
– Limitation of Liability
– Service and Support
This Asus Zenbook UX21E user manual is available for FREE at Asus website, PDFuu.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).
Download Asus Zenbook UX21E user manual (5.06 MB)