Are you a AT&T Wireless Home Phone WF-720 owner? Here is AT&T Wireless Home Phone WF-720 owner manual or user guide for you. This manual is available online and you can download it directly from ZTE website. This manual comes in 38 pages of PDF document format (2.43 MB). This AT&T Wireless Home Phone WF-720 user guide contains any information and instructions how to operate the AT&T Wireless Home Phone WF-720 properly.
As described at ZTE website, AT&T Wireless Home Phone WF-720 comes with these specification and features:
* Chipset: QSC6270
* Form factor: Candy Bar
* Technology: LED
* Antenna: External
* Antena Connectivity: TNC-female
* Phone Connectivity: RJ11
* USB: Diagnostics only
* Indicators: RSSI, POWER, BATTERY, VOICE MAIL
* Capacity: Ni-MH 1500mAh
* Stand-by Time: Up to 36 hours
* Talk Time: 3.5 hours (GSM), 1.5 hours (WCDMA)
* Dimensions: 6.3″ × 4.37″ × 1.05″ (W x D x H)
Before using this AT&T Wireless Home Phone WF-720, you have to check the accessories supplied, such as AT&T wreless home phone, back-up battery, power adapter, phone cable (Optional), quick start and user guide.
Device overview of AT&T Wireless Home Phone WF-720:
3. Battery Charge
4. Signal Strength
6. Telephone Ports
7. Service Port
8. Power Input
10. Battery Cover
Quick operating guide of AT&T Wireless Home Phone WF-720 at a glance:
– Dial “1” to set up and access your voicemail. Be sure to create a password for security and remote access.
– Transferring a landline phone number can take five (5) days or more. Outgoing calls can be made immediately, while incoming calls will continue through your old service until transfer is complete.
– The “Phone 2″ port can be used to connect an additional phone. This port uses the same telephone number as the “Phone 1” port.
– Ten-digit dialing is always required, including for local numbers.
Before You Begin, follow the instruction below:
1. Install the Battery:
– Remove the lid from the battery compartment.
– Insert the battery connection cable into the battery port.
– Place the battery in the battery slot and replace the battery cover.
2. Connect the Power Adapter:
– Insert the small end of the power adapter into the Power port on the back of your Wireless Home Phone device .
– Plug the power adapter into an electrical wall outlet that is not controlled by a wall switch.
3. Connect the Device to a Phone
(a) Unplug your phone from the wall jack.
(b) Plug your phone into the “Phone 1” port on the Wireless Home Phone device, using your existing phone cable or included phone cable.
– IMPORTANT: DO NOT plug the Wireless Home Phone into a wall jack.
4. Check the Wireless Signal:
– Raise antenna to an upright position.
– Confirm signal strength light is green for optimal performance. Yellow indicates a moderate signal and may be sufficient.
5. Place a Test Call
– Place a test call from your connected home phone.
– Make sure to use ten-digit dialing even for local calls.
To set up the Voicemail, follow the instruction below:
– Dial 1 on any home phone connected to the Wireless Home Phone device and wait four (4) seconds to connect to your AT&T wireless voicemail.
– Simply follow the voice prompts to complete setup.
– To enable remote voicemail retrieval and for added security be sure to create a password during setup.
Transferring a Phone Number:
– Transferring a landline phone number to your Wireless Home Phone can take five (5) days or more.
– Outgoing calls can be made immediately using your Wireless Home Phone, however incoming calls will continue through your old service until the transfer is complete.
– It is recommended that a phone be kept connected to your existing home wiring or prior service to continue to receive incoming calls until the transfer is complete.
– To check the status of your transfer, visit www.att.com/port.
Troubleshooting of AT&T Wireless Home Phone WF-720 at a glance:
No caller ID name.
– Like all wireless services, only the calling number is displayed with Caller ID.
– Your home phone equipment may support the display of names stored in its contacts memory.
Can’t connect to my 3G MicroCell (signal strength indicator is not flashing Green).
– Add the phone number associated with your Wireless Home Phone to your 3G MicroCell Approved User List.
– Power cycle your 3G MicroCell as well as your Wireless Home Phone device.
– Make sure the Wireless Home Phone is within range of the 3G MicroCell.
SIM Card doesn’t work in my mobile device.
The SIM card provided with your Wireless Home Phone is intended for use only in your specific Wireless Home Phone device and can not be used in a mobile handset.
To know more about complete quick operating guide and troubleshooting of AT&T Wireless Home Phone WF-720, you can download this AT&T Wireless Home Phone WF-720 user manual.
Table contents of AT&T Wireless Home Phone WF-720 user manual:
– Getting Started
– How it Works
– Device Installation
– Connect the Device to a Phone
– Transferring a Phone Number
– Using Your Device
– Helpful Tips
– Important Information
– E911 Service
– Power Outages
– Device Compatibility
– In-Home Wiring
– Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
– Safety Instructions
– Radio Frequency (RF) Energy
– FCC Compliance
This AT&T Wireless Home Phone WF-720 user manual is available for FREE at ZTE website, PDFuu.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).
Download AT&T Wireless Home Phone WF-720 User Manual.pdf (2.43 MB)
Download AT&T Wireless Home Phone WF-720 Quick Start Guide.pdf (1.95 MB)