The Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet user manual / guide is now available for download at Barnes & Noble Nook website. This Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet user manual is available in PDF file format with 182 pages. The size of this 182-pages Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet user manual PDF file is 11.52 MB. It comes in English language. The Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet user manual gives you any references how to operate Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet correctly. Please be sure to read all instructions thoroughly and keep them where they will be read by all who use the product. Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet comes with these features: 1GHz TI OMAP4 (dual-core) processor, 1GB RAM, 7-inch (HD 1024 X 600 pixel resolution) VividView color touchscreen display, 16 GB internal memory, up to 32GB with microSD memory card, Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n), Adobe Flash Player, Check & send email all from one inbox, 3.5 mm stereo headphone jack, charging port, microSD slot, built-in Merriam-Webster’s Collegiate® Dictionary, Eleventh Edition, supports Netflix video up to 720p and sideloaded video up to 1080p, over 2.5 million books, magazines, comics & kids’ books, etc.
Before using this Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet, you have to check the accessories supplied, such as NOOK Tablet, USB cable, quick start guide, power adapter and rechargeable battery (installed).
Device Overview of Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet:
1. Power Button
3. Headphone Jack
4. Volume Buttons
5. VividView Color Touchscreen
6. Nook Button
7. Micro USB Port
8. MicroSD Memory Card Slot
9. MicroSD Memory Card Slot
Quick operating guide of Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet at a glance:
The first time you use your NOOK, you’ll need to go through a short set-up process that will take about 5 to 10 minutes. Make sure that you’re in an area that has a Wi-Fi connection, because part of the process is registering your NOOK with your Barnes & Noble account on BN.com.
Register your NOOK tablet:
1. If you already have a Barnes & Noble account, do this: Enter the email address and password for your Barnes & Noble account -> submit.
2. If you already have a Barnes & Noble account, do this: Tap the gold arrow in the lower right corner of the screen -> your NOOK displays a form for creating a Barnes & Noble account -> Enter the information requested, such as your name and a password -> submit.
Charging your NOOK tablet:
Assemble the power adapter and microUSB cable -> Insert the large end of the USB cable into the matching recep-tacle on the power adapter -> Plug the NOOK end of the USB cable into your NOOK -> Plug the power adapter into a compatible electrical outlet. If your NOOK was turned off, it will now turn itself on.
Resetting Your NOOK tablet:
Press and hold the power button for 20 seconds, then release the power button -> Press the power button again for 2 seconds to turn on your NOOK.
Managing Your BN.com Account:
1. On the home screen of the Shop, tap the My Account button. A pop-up menu opens, listing these choices:
– My Credit Cards
– My Gift Cards
– My Wishlist
– Recently Viewed
2. Tap the choice for the aspect of your account you would like to view or configure.
Troubleshooting of Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet at a glance:
– The screen is acting as though I’m tapping on it, even though I am not.
If your screen is dirty, it might detect touches when none are occurring. This problem can occur on any touchscreen device. Wait until your NOOK has timed out and the screen is dark. Then wipe the screen clean with a soft, dry cloth.
– I’m trying to lend a book through Facebook, but the Post button doesn’t seem to be working.
Make sure you include a comment with your posting about lending the book. Posting a LendMe offer through Facebook requires at least a brief comment.
- I transferred a ZIP archive from my personal computer. Why can’t I access the files?
Unzip files on your personal computer before transferring them to your NOOK. Your NOOK can read EPUB files, Microsoft Office files, PDFs, music files, photos, and more, but not .zip files.
To know more about complete quick operating guide & troubleshooting of Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet, you can download this Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet user manual.
Table content of Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet user manual / guide:
– Getting Started with Your NOOK
– Using Gestures to Control Your NOOK
– The Quick Nav Bar
– The Home Screen and the Daily Shelf
– Reading Books, Magazines, and Newspapers on Your NOOK
– Your Library on Your NOOK
– Using NOOK Friends™
– Shopping on Your NOOK
– Using Your NOOK in a Barnes & Noble Store
– Searching Your NOOK
– Using the Web Browser
– Using NOOK Email™
– Using Apps on Your NOOK
– Configuring Your NOOK
– Using Your NOOK at Wi-Fi Hotspots
– Updating the Software on Your NOOK
– Using an SD Memory Card
– Tips and Troubleshooting
– Appendix A: Page Numbering and File Formats
– Appendix B: International Use and Languages
– Appendix C: One Year Limited Warranty
– Appendix D: Trademarks and Copyrights
– Appendix E: FCC Notices
– Appendix F: Industry Canada Notice
– Appendix G: NOOK Terms of Service
– Appendix H: AT&T Terms of Service & Acceptable Use Policy
This Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet user manual is available for FREE at Barnes & Noble website, PDFuu.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).
Download Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet User Manual / Guide.PDF (11.52 MB)