Google Nexus One Manual Owners Operating Guide. Google Nexus One Manufactured by HTC. Google Nexus One comes with large 3.7″ OLED display for deep contrast and brilliant colors, and a 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset for blazing speeds. Because this product supported by Google, it also comes with a host of popular Google applications, including Gmail, Google Voice and Google Maps Navigation. Availability T-Mobile (United States) and Vodafone (United Kingdom).
The following basic specifications Google Nexus One:
* OS Version: Android 2.2
* Dimensions: 59.8 mm (w), 119.0 mm (h), 11.5 mm (d)
* Weight: 130.0 grams
* Screen size : 3.7 inches, Screen resolution WVGA (800 x 480), with touchscreen
* Removable storage: microSD card (4GB included, max 32GB), RAM: 512MB, Internal storage 512MB
* Battery Type: Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) (1400 mAH), Talk time 10 hours, Standby time (max) 290 hours
* Hardware: CPU 1 GHz Qualcomm QSD 8250 Snapdragon, USB 2.0, Audio / headphone jack 3.5mm and Accelerometer
* Connectivity: 3 UMTS bands (either 900/AWS/2100 MHz or 850/1900/2100 MHz) HSDPA 7.2 Mbps HSUPA 2 Mbps GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz), WiFi 802.11 b/g, Bluetooth 2.0, GPS.
* Camera: 5.0 megapixels with flash and video
Download Google Nexus One Manual Owners Operating Guide can be downloaded for free from googleusercontent.com