Are you a HP W2071d LCD monitor owner? Here is HP W2071d manual or user guide for you. This manual is available online and you can download it directly from HP official website. This manual comes in 35 pages of PDF document format (1.88 MB). This HP W2071d user guide contains any information and instructions how to operate the HP W2071d LCD monitor properly, such as installing the monitor, cleaning the monitor, installing driver, adjusting screen quality, solving common problems and many more. As described at HP website, HP W2071d LCD comes with these specification and features:
* Display Type: TFT LCD active matrix
* Viewable Image Size: 50.8 cm (20 in.) diagonal
* Maximum Weight: 3.5 kg(7.7 lbs)
* Dimensions (h x w x d): 358.2mm x 484.5 mm x 170.1mm
* Maximum Graphics Resolution: 1600 x 900 @ 60 Hz
* Optimum Graphics Resolution: 1600 x 900 @ 60 Hz
* Text Mode: 720 x 400
* Dot Pitch: 0.2768 x 0.2768 mm
* Operating Temperature: 41°to 95°F (5°to 35°C)
* Power Source: 100-240V~, 50/60 Hz
* Power Consumption: 26 watts (W)
* Sleep Power Consumption: <0.5 watts (W)
* Removable base
* Built in stereo speakers on select models
Before using this HP W2071d, you have to check the accessories supplied, such as A/C power cable, VGA cables, documentation CD and Limited Warranty Card.
Troubleshooting tips of HP W2071d LCD monitor at a glance.
Power LED Is Not ON.
- Make sure the power button is ON and the Power Cord is properly connected to a grounded power outlet and to the monitor.
Picture Is Fuzzy & Has Ghosting Shadowing Problem.
- Adjust the Contrast and Brightness Controls.
- Make sure you are not using an extension cable or switch box. We recommend plugging the monitor directly to the video card output connector on the back of your computer.
Monitor Is Stuck In Active Off-Mod.
- The Computer Power Switch should be in the ON position.
- The Computer Video Card should be snugly seated in its slot.
- Make sure the monitor’s video cable is properly connected to the computer.
- Inspect the monitor’s video cable and make sure none of the pins are bent.
Screen image is not centered or sized properly.
- Adjust H-Position and V-Position or press hot-key (OK).
To know more about operating instruction and troubleshooting tips of HP W2071d LCD monitor, please download this HP W2071d user manual below.
Table contents of HP W2071d user manual:
- About This Guide
- Product Features
- Safety and Maintenance Guidelines
- Setting Up the Monitor
- Operating the Monitor
- Technical Specifications
- Agency Regulatory Notices
This HP W2071d user manual is available for FREE at HP website, PDFuu.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).
Download HP W2071d manual / user guide.pdf (1.88 MB)