Are you searching for Huawei MediaPad user manual? You can download user manual for Huawei MediaPad tablet here. This Huawei MediaPad user manual has 62 pages in PDF file format with 3.95 MB in size. This Huawei MediaPad manual contains any information and instruction how to operate the Huawei MediaPad properly. Huawei MediaPad comes with these specification and features:
– Processor: 1.2GHz Dual Core
– Network: HSDPA 14.4 Mbps, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps
– Operating System: Android 3.2 (Honeycomb)
– Dislay: 7″ IPS LCD WXGA screen display with capacitive touchscreen (1280×800 pixel)
– Internal memory: 1 GB RAM, 8 GB ROM, 5.8 GB storage
– External memory: up to 32GB microSD card
– Camera: 5 Megapixels AF rear camera and 1.3 Mega-pixels front camera
– Bluetooth: 2.1 version with A2DP and EDR
– Wi-Fi: 802.11b / 802.11g / 802.11n
– Connector: 3.5mm stereo audio jack, Stereo speaker
– Battery: Li-Polymer 4100mAh Standard battery (over 6 Hours working time)
– Location: GPS/A-GPS
– Sensors: Accelerometer sensor, Ambient light sensor
– Dimensions : 190 x 124 x 10.5 mm
– Weight: 390 g
Device overview of Huawei MediaPad tablet:
1. Volume key
2. Power button
3. Light sensor
4. Front camera
5. Headphone jack
8. Main camera
10. Micro-USB port
11. HDMI port
12. Charger port
Quick operating guide of Huawei MediaPad tablet at a glance:
Installing the SIM and microSD Cards:
1. Remove the back cover.
2. Install the SIM card.
3. Install the microSD card.
4. Replace the back cover.
1. Touch 1 to open the text search box. Enter text in the box to search for matching content.
2. Touch 2 to open the voice search box. Speak to search as prompted.
3. Touch 3 to see recently used applications and running applications.
4. Touch 4 to return to the Home screen.
5. Touch 5 to return to the previous screen.
6. Displays the time, Wi- Fi status and signals, battery power, and more to open the notification panel, touch the digital clock.
7. Displays widgets and application shortcuts.
8. Touch 8 to access the Apps screen.
9. Touch 9 to open the customization screen.
Setting the Screen Timeout Period:
Touch apps menu -> Settings -> Screen -> Timeout
Connecting Your Tablet to a TV:
touch -> Settings -> Screen -> select HDMI -> connect the HDMI cable to the HDMI ports of your HUAWEI MediaPad and
TV -> Select the program source of the TV -> use the TV to play the signals received through the HDMI port.
To know more about complete quick operating guide of Huawei MediaPad tablet, you can download this Huawei MediaPad user manual.
Table contents of Huawei MediaPad user manual:
– Getting Started
– Text Input
– Wireless Networks
– Security Settings
– Personal Information and Data Security
– Legal Notice
This Huawei MediaPad user manual is available for FREE at Huawei website, PDFuu.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).
Download Huawei MediaPad user manual.pdf (3.95 MB)