If you have lost your Kyocera Kona instruction manual, you can download a new copy here. Kyocera Kona manual or user guide contains important information to operate this mobile phone. This guide is designed to be as user-friendly and easy to follow as possible, it should provide the first point of reference to any Kyocera Kona new owner with lots of information. The manual has step by step instructions and includes lots of screenshots to show you how to do tasks. It also includes a Troubleshooting section to help you solve problem on Kyocera Kona quickly. Please download and read this Kyocera Kona manual to help using the device properly for best results. Kyocera Kona manual is now available online for download at Virgin Mobile official website. This Kyocera Kona user guide has 108 pages in PDF file format with 1.56 MB in size.
As described at Virgin Mobile website, Kyocera Kona comes with these specification and features:
* Network: 3G
* Data Speed: No data
* Form Factor: Clamshell
* Size: 3.94″ x 2.05″ x 0.69″ (H x W x D)
* Weight: 3.7 oz
* Processor: No
* Platform: No
* Graphic Processor Unit (GPU): No
* RAM: 128MB
* Internal Storage: 256MB (ROM)
* Expendable Storage: No
* Display: 2.4 inch TFT screen display; 65K colors and 1.44″ external screens
* Camera: 2 megapixel
* Video: No
* Bluetooth: v2.0
* USB: No
* WLAN: No
* GPS: Yes
* Headset Jack: Yes
* Battery: Lithium-ion 870 mAh
* Stand-by: Up to 300 hours
* Talk Time: Up to 4.2 hours
* Price: $59.99 (regular price), $15.99 (Price by Virgin Mobile)
Before using your Kyocera Kona, you have to check the accessories supplied, such as Kyocera Kona Phone, Battery, Charger and Getting Started Guide.
Device Overview of Kyocera Kona mobile phone
2. Main Screen
3. Ok Key
4. Camera Key
5. Talk Key
6. Speaker Key
7. Emergency Contacts Key
10. Navigation Key
11. Back Key
12. End/Power Key
14. Emergency Call Key
15. LED Indicator
16. Volume Button
17. Outer Screen
18. Charger / Accessory Jack
19. Camera / Lens
21. Headset Jack
22. Internal Antennas
23. Battery, Cover Slot
At a Glance! Kyocera Kona Operating Instruction. Read the instruction below, you may need this one.
How to save battery life on your Kyocera Kona mobile phone?
1. Press OK key -> Settings -> Display -> Power Save Mode.
2. Select On. (Select Off to deactivate this feature.)
3. Read the message and press CONTINUE (left softkey).
How to get a new ringtones?
1. Press OK -> Settings -> Ringtones.
2. Select a ringtone type category (Incoming Calls, Voicemail, Messages, etc.) and any applicable sub categories.
3. Select Downloaded -> Get New.
4. Use the navigation key and keypad to search through available ringtones. When you find the one you want, highlight it and press OK.
5. To purchase the ringtone, select Buy and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the download.
6. When the download is finished, select an option to continue:
- Listen to listen to the ringtone.
- Assign to assign the ringtone to a call or message type or to a specific contact.
- Continue to browse for other items to download.
To know more about complete quick operating guide operating instruction and troubleshooting tips of Kyocera Kona mobile phone, you can download this Kyocera Kona user manual.
Table contents of Kyocera Kona user manual
- Get Started
- Phone Basics
- Phone Calls & Settings
- Call History
- Web and Data
- GPS Services
This Kyocera Kona user manual is available for FREE at Virgin Mobile website, PDFuu.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).
Download Kyocera Kona User Guide.PDF (1.56 MB)