Lenovo Thinkpad T410 Manual Users Maintenance Guide, Product Datasheet and ThinkPad systems Safety Guide. Lenovo Thinkpad T410 Energy-saving features:
* Lenovo Battery Stretch lets you make temporary selections in extreme situations to extend battery life.
* NVIDIA Optimus technology — a smarter business solution that intuitively delivers superior graphics without sacrificing battery life.
* Solid-state storage drives use less battery power and create less heat.
* Optical disk drive and audio automatically switch to a low power state when there’s no activity.
* Green Power Scheme and ThinkPad EnergySaver technology help preserve mobile computing time.
* Intense graphics and extended battery life
* Support up to four monitors with NVIDIA Optimus technology
* LED backlit displays
* 16:9 aspect ratio
* These portable powerhouses feature high-end processors and graphics
* Easy to use touch screen
* Professional grade reliability
* Connection made easy (Gigabit Ethernet, WWAN (with GPS) or with Gobi technology for 3G-speed access, Bluetooth 2.1, WiMAX, WLAN support, Exceptional VoIP features, Next-generation 2-megapixel Web camera, Dual digital array microphone, Noise and echo cancellation, Reduction in capturing ambient noise, Microphone and audio mute buttons with LEDs, Easy-to-configure VoIP software)
* EPEAT Gold-qualified and ENERGY STAR rated laptops
* LED backlit, mercury-free displays
* Less power usage with dual-core processors than with standard-voltage processors
* Cooler and quieter
* Less power usage than previous T Series models with switchable graphics
* Less power usage with SSDs than standard hard drives
* Low 25-watt processor technology
* Extended battery life and less waste with Battery Stretch
* Reusable packaging designed for at least 5 reuses
* Energy Calculator to calculate power savings for your system configuration