Here we provide free download link for LG Freedom user manual (US Cellular). For new user of LG Freedom, you may need this user guide to improve your experiences while using this mobile phone. In some countries, the purchase or retail package does not include the user manual, so you have to download manually from the LG official website (lg.com). Please use our download link below to get the user manual of LG Freedom series. Inside this user manual, you can find detailed information about your LG Freedom mobile phone, operating instruction and troubleshooting tips. Use the link we provide below to start downloading the LG Freedom user manual. Then you will be redirected to our download page where you can obtain the direct access to the PDF file. Save it to your computer and open with your favorite PDF reader.
Table contents of LG Freedom user manual:
- Important Safety Precautions
- Technical Details
- Phone Overview
- Main Overview
- Getting Started with Your Phone
- Quick Access to Convenient Features
- Entering and Editing Information
- Contacts in Your Phone’s Memory
- Using Phone Menus
- My Contacts Backup
- Limited Warranty Statement
As described at LG website, LG Freedom mobile phone comes with these specification and features:
- Device Name: LG Freedom
- Carrier: US Cellular
- Price: $2999
- Dimensions: 4.24″ (H) x 2.13″ (W) x 0.63″ (D)
- Weight: 4.67 oz.
- Technology: CDMA
- Frequency: CDMA,PCS,AWS (Tri-Band)
- Data Transmission: 1x
- Display: 3″ WQVGA Capacitive Touchscreen, 256K Color TFT, 240 x 400 pixels.
- Design: Compact Slide-Out QWERTY Keyboard
- Internal Memory: 256 MB
- microSD Memory Slot: supports up to 32 GB memory card
- Camera: 2 megapixel with up to 2x digital zoom
- S-GPS: Yes
- Ringtone: MP3 support
- Standard Battery: 1,000 mAh, Li-Ion
- Talk Time: up to 6 hours
- Standby Time: up to 10 days and 10 hours
Before using your LG Freedom mobile phone, you have to check the accessories supplied, such as standard battery, travel adapter and USB cable, headset, vehicle power adapter, bluetooth headset (HBM-280, HBM-905), and LG TONE Bluetooth Stereo Headset (HBS-700).
Device Overview of LG Freedom mobile phone:
2. Home screen
3. Send Key
4. Lock/Unlock Key
5. Earphone Jack
6. Clear/Speaker Key
7. Power/End Key
9. QWERTY Keyboard
10. Camera Lens
Troubleshooting tips of LG Freedom at a glance
Codes do not match.
When you want to change a security code you have to confirm the new code by entering it again. The two codes that you have entered do not match.
Contact your Service Provider.
- Charge battery.
- Check power supply and connection to the phone.
- Check the battery contacts, clean them if necessary.
- Plug in to a different socket or check voltage.
- Test with another charger.
- Only use original LG accessories.
- Replace battery.
Phone locked-up and does not function.
- Battery installing: Remove the battery and install it to restart your phone again. (similar to how you may restart your PC/computer)
- Power Reset: In the case of a malfunction or lock up error, press and hold Lock/Unlock Key for 8 seconds to reset the phone.
To know more about operating instruction and troubleshooting tips of LG Freedom mobile phone, you can download this LG Freedom user manual below.
This LG Freedom user manual is available for FREE at LG website, PDFuu.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).
Download LG Freedom User Manual.PDF (2.51 MB)