Now here, we provide free download link for your LG G2 user manual. For new user of LG G2 smartphone, you may need this user guide to improve your experiences while using this device. In some countries, the purchase or retail package does not include the user manual, so you have to download manually from the LG official website. Please use our download link below to get the user manual of LG G2 series. Inside this user manual, you can find detailed information about your LG G2, operating instruction and troubleshooting tips.
Here technical specifications of LG G2:
- Dimensions: 138.5 x 70.9 x 8.9 mm (5.45 x 2.79 x 0.35 in)
- Weight: 143 g (5.04 oz)
- Network: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 and LTE 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600 / 850
- Processor: Quad-core 2.26 GHz Krait 400
- Operating System: Android v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Graphic Processor Unit: Adreno 330
- SIM: Micro-SIM
- Speed: HSDPA 42 Mbps; HSUPA 21 Mbps; LTE, Cat3, 50 Mbps UL, 100 Mbps DL
- Display: 5.2 inches (1080 x 1920 pixels , 424 ppi pixel density) True HD-IPS + LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors and Multitouch with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection display features.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Rear Camera: 13 MP with autofocus and LED flash
- Front Camera: 2.1 MP, 1080p@30fps
- Camera features: HDR, face detection, optical image stabilization, Simultaneous video and image recording and geo-tagging.
- Video: Yes, 1080p@60fps, HDR, stereo sound rec., video stabilization
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Location: Yes, with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- Bluetooth: v4.0 with A2DP and LE
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared port: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0 (SlimPort), USB On-the-go, USB Host
- Audio Jack: Yes, 3.5mm
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery
- Talk time: No data
- Music play: No data
- Video Player: MP4/DviX/XviD/H.264/H.263/WMV player
- Music Player: MP3/WAV/FLAC/eAAC+/AC3/WMA player
- Browser: HTML5Radio: Stereo FM radio with RDS
At a Glance! Operating Instruction and Troubleshooting Tips of LG G2 at a glance.
How to Back Up Your Contacts?
The Contacts data can be synchronized between your phone and Gmail.
How to create the Unlock Pattern?
2. Tap Lock screen settings.
3. Tap Select screen lock.
4. Tap Pattern. The first time you do this, a short tutorial about creating an unlock pattern appears.
5. Set up by drawing your pattern once, tap Continue, draw it again, then tap Confirm.
After attempting the Unlock Pattern 5 times, you can tap the Forgot Pattern? option and use your Google Account information or Backup PIN to unlock your phone.
How to delete downloaded app from Play Store?
1. From the Home screen, tap the Menu Key (in the Front Touch Keys bar).
2. Tap Settings -> Application manager.
3. Tap the application -> Uninstall.
Phone is locked-up and does not function?
In the case of a malfunction or lock up error, press and hold the Power/LockKey for 8 seconds to reset the phone.
To power off, press and hold the Power/Lock Key 2 seconds longer.
How to perform a factory reset if you can’t access the phone’s Settings menu?
2. Press and hold the following keys at the same time: Volume Down Key+ Power/Lock Key on the back of the phone.
3. Release the Power/Lock Key only when the LG logo is displayed, then immediately press and hold the Power/Lock Key again.
4. Release all keys when the Factory hard reset screen is displayed.
5. Press the Power/Lock Key to continue or either of the Volume Keys to cancel.
6. Press the Power/Lock Key once more to confirm or either of the Volume Keys to cancel.
Attention For You:
If a factory reset is performed, all installed applications and user data will be erased. Please remember to back up any important data before performing a factory reset.
To know more about operating instruction and troubleshooting tips of LG G2 smartphone, you can download this LG G2 user manual.
Table contents of LG G2 user manual:
- Important Customer Information
- The Basics
- Connecting to Networks and Devices
- Limited Warranty Statement
This LG G2 user manual is available for FREE at LG website, PDFuu.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).
Download LG G2 User Manual.PDF (5.30 MB)