Are you looking for LG Ignite user manual? Here is LG Ignite user manual or user guide you have to read before operating the LG Ignite smartphone, so you can use it correctly. The LG Ignite manual is now available online and can be downloaded directly at LG website. The LG Ignite user manual is available in PDF file format with 307 pages and 2.63MB in size. This LG Ignite PDF manual can be read directly using PDF read apps from your LG Ignite Android smartphone. The LG Ignite manual contains information and instructions about how to operate the LG Ignite mobile phone properly, such as getting to know phone part names and function, how to charge the phone correctly, optimizing battery life, using the touchscreen, connecting to Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and mobile networks, placing and recieving calls, email, messaging, settings, and more.
LG Ignite Specifications and Features:
Technology : CDMA
Network Frequency : 1.9 GHz CDMA PCS, 800 MHz CDMA(Dual-Band/Dual-Mode)
Form Factor : Touch
Camera : 5 Megapixel Rear-Facing Autofocus Camera and Camcorder with Flash
Platform : Andriod 2.3 Operating system
Internal Memory : 1.92GB
microSD Memory Slot : up to 32GB memory card
Display : 4-inch NOVA Display, 16M Color TFT, 480 x 800 Pixels with Auto-Brightness
Speaker Phone : One-Touch Speakerphone
Bluetooth : Bluetooth 3.0 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)
CPU : 1GHz OMAP 3630 Single Core processor
Data Transmission : EVDO Rev. 0, EVDO Rev. A, 1xRTT
Standard Battery : 1,500 mAh (up to 5 hours of talktime and up to 8 days of stanby time)
Micro USB Charging Port with Charging via Computer : Yes
USB Mass Storage – transfer ﬁles between microSD : Yes
Music Player : MP3, WMA, WAV, MIDI,Unprotected AAC, Unprotected AAC+,Ogg Vorbis, and M4A Formats
Dimensions : 4.80″ (H) x 2.52″ (W) x 0.36″ (D)
Weight : 3.95 oz.
LG Ignite Device Overview (Front):
LG Ignite Device Overview (Back):
Here is table content of LG Ignite user manual:
- The Basics
- Connecting to Networks and Devices
- Placing and Receiving Calls
- Important Health Information and Safety Precautions
- Technical Details
- LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT
Tips to extend the life of your battery:
- Turn off radio communications that you aren’t using.If you aren’t using Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or GPS, use the Settings menu to turn them off. (Note that the GPS receiver is only turned on when you’re using an application that makes use of it.)
- Turn down screen brightness and set a shorter screen timeout.
- If you don’t need them, turn off automatic syncing for Gmail, Calendar, Contacts, and other applications.
- Use the Power Control widget to control the wireless connections, GPS connection, Bluetooth power, display brightness, and syncing activity.
This LG Ignite user manual is available for free at LG website. PDFuu.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).
Download LG Ignite User Manual.PDF (PDF file, 2.63 MB).