Are you a LG Optimus G Pro smartphone owner? Here is LG Optimus G Pro owner manual or user guide for you. This manual is available online and you can download it directly from LG official website. This manual comes in 131 pages of PDF document format (4.15 MB). This LG Optimus G Pro user guide contains any information and instructions how to operate the LG Optimus G Pro smartphone properly. As described at LG website, LG Optimus G Pro comes with these specification and features:
* Network: GSM,HSDPA, LTE
* Colors: Black, White
* Dimensions: 150.2 x 76.1 x 9.4 mm
* Weight: 172 g (6.07 oz)
* Operating System: Android OS, v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
* Processor: Quad-core 1.7 GHz Krait 300
* GPU: Adreno 320
* Data Speed: HSPA+, LTE
* Internal memory: 32 GB, 2 GB RAM
* Card slot: microSD, up to 64 GB
* Display: 5.5 inches True Full HD IPS Plus LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution
* Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
* Camera: 13 MP rear camera with autofocus, LED Flash and geo-tagging, 2.1 MP front camera
* Video: 1080p@30fps, dual-video rec., HDR
* WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
* Location: GPS, A-GPS, S-GPS and GLONASS
* Video player: MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV/DviX player
* Music player: MP3/WMA/WAV/FLAC/eAAC+/AC3 player
* Bluetooth: Yes, v4.0 with A2DP
* NFC: Yes
* Infrared port: Yes
* USB: Yes, microUSB v2.0 (MHL), USB Host
* 3.5mm jack: Yes
* Battery: Li-Po 3140 mAh battery
* Messaging: SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM, RSS
* Browser: HTML5, Adobe Flash
* Radio: Stereo FM radio with RDS
Before using your LG Optimus G Pro, you have to check the accessories supplied, such as Standard Battery, Travel Adapter and USB Cable, Bluetooth Headset (HBM-280), Miracast Certified Wireless HDMI Adapter (DWD-300), LG Black Folio Case, Incipio Dual PRO Shine, LG TONE+ (BluetoothStereo Headset HBS-730) and Vehicle Power Adapter.
Device overview of LG Optimus G Pro smartphone:
1. Proximity Sensor
2. Quick Keys
3. Back Key
4. Home Key
5. Front Camera Lens
7. Power/Lock Key
8. Menu Key
9. 3.5mm Headset Jack
11. Volume Keys
13. Power/Lock Key
15. Charger/Accessory Port
16. Back Camera Lens
19. Micro SIM Card slot
20. LED Flash
21. Back Cover
22. Fingertip cutout
23. microSD Card Slot
Quick Operating Guide of LG Optimus G Pro at a Glance.
How to create Application Folders on the Home screen?
Follow this instruction:
1. Touch and hold an icon to unlock it from its positions. Then drag it over another icon and release it.
2. A folder will be created
How to add an email account?
1. From the Home screen, tap the Apps Key -> Email.
2. Select the desired email provider. If an email account is already set up, the wizard is not activated automatically.
In this case, tap the Menu Key -> Settings -> +
How to create a portable hotspot, from the Home screen?
1. Tap the Menu Key -> All settings -> Networks tab -> Tethering & Networks -> Mobile Hotspot.
2. Then tap the Mobile Hotspot checkbox to activate the feature. A blue checkmark indicates that the feature is active. 3. Tap Set up Mobile Hotspot to change the SSID, password, security type, and other hotspot options.
To know more about complete quick operating guide of LG Optimus G Pro smartphone, you can download this LG Optimus G Pro user manual.
Table contents of LG Optimus G Pro user manual.
- Important Notice
- Your Phone
- Getting Started
- Your Home screen
- Google Account Setup
- Social Networking
- Video Camera
- Google Applications
- The Web
- LG On-Screen Phone 3.0
- Software Update
- For Your Safety
- Safety Guidelines
This LG Optimus G Pro user manual is available for FREE at LG website, PDFuu.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).
Download LG Optimus G Pro user manual.pdf (4.15 MB)