Here we provide free download link for LG Venice LG730 (Boost Mobile) user manual. For new user of LG Venice smartphone, you may need this user guide to improve your experiences while using this mobile phone. In some countries, the purchase or retail package does not include the user manual, so you have to download manually from the LG official website. Please use our download link below to get the user manual of LG Venice series. Inside this user manual, you can find detailed information about your LG Venice features, operating instruction and problem solving. Use the link we provide below to start downloading the LG Venice user manual. Then you will be redirected to our download page where you can obtain the direct access to the PDF file. Save it to your computer and open with your favorite PDF reader. Thanks.
Here is table contents of LG Venice manual
- Getting to know your phone
- Your Home screen
- Google account setup
- Connecting to Networks and Devices
- Video camera
- The web
- Limited Warranty Statement
As described at LG and Boost Mobile website, LG Venice comes with these specification and features:
- Technology: CDMA
- Carrier: Boost Mobile
- Frequency: 1.9 GHZ PCS, 800 MHZ CDMA
- Data Transmission: EVDO† Rev. A
- Form Factor: Bar
- Dimension: 4.92″ x 2.64″ x 0.34″ (H x W x D)
- Weight: 4.41 oz
- Platform: Android 4.0 Platform (Ice Cream Sandwich) and Optimus 3.0 UI
- Dislay: 4.3-inch 24-Bit Color IPS TFT (800 x 480 pixels) with corning gorilla glass display screen
- Camera: 5.0 MP AF camera with built-in flash
- Memory: 768 RAM / 4GB ROM
- Card Slod: Yes, up to 32GB memory card (2GB microSD card included)
- Bluetooth: Version: 3.0
- Battery: 1,700 mAh
- Usage Time: Up to 9 Hours
- Standby Time: Up to 159 Hours
- Charging Port: Micro USB
- Price: $220
- Color: Black
Before using your LG Venice smartphone, you have to check the accessories supplied, such as:
- Travel adapter
- Stereo headset
- USB data cable
- Get Started Guide
- SD card
Device Overview of LG Venice smartphone:
2. Front Camera lens
3. Proximity Sensor
4. Home Key
5. Back Key
6. Power/Lock Key
7. Menu Key
8. Power/Lock Key
9. Earphone Jack
10. Charger/USB Port
12. Volume Keys
13. Back Camera Lens
14. microSD Card Slot
15. Back Cover
Troubleshooting Tips of LG Venice LG730 Android Smartphone.
Using the hard reset (Factory reset):
1. Turn the power off
2. Press and hold the following keys at the same time: Volume Down Key + Home Key + Power/Lock Key.
3. Release all of the keys when you see the screen message “Permanently Erase User Data & Reset Settings? Press the Power key to confirm and any other key to cancel.” The first message will be displayed in 10 to 12 seconds.
4. Press the Power/Lock Key to confirm (or press any other key to cancel). When you press the Power/Lock Key to confirm, a pop-up appears asking “Are you sure you want to continue with erase?”.
5. Press the Power/Lock Key and your phone will be restored to the factory settings. To cancel, press any other key.
Any application cannot be set.
- Not supported by service provider or registration required.
- Contact your service provider
The screen does not turn on when I receive a call.
- Proximity sensor problem If you use any protection tape or case, check to see if it has covered the area around the proximity sensor.
- Make sure that the area around the proximity sensor is clean.
Hang up or freeze
- Intermittent software problem. Remove the battery, insert it again and switch on the phone.
- Try to perform a software update via the website.
To know more about operating instruction and troubleshooting tips of LG Venice LG730 smartphone, please download this LG Venice LG730 user manual below.
This LG Venice LG730 (Boost Mobile) user manual is available for FREE at LG website, PDFuu.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).
Download LG Venice LG730 user manual.pdf (1.63 MB)