Are you a LG Xpression C395 (AT&T) mobile phone owner? Here is LG Xpression C395 manual or user guide for you. This manual is available online and you can download it directly from LG official website. This manual comes in 120 pages of PDF document format (12 MB). This LG Xpression C395 user guide contains any information and instructions how to operate the LG Xpression C395 mobile phone properly. To prevent damage to your product or injury to yourself or to others, please read this owner manual before using this equipment. As described at LG website, LG Xpression C395 comes with these specification and features:
* Technology: CDMA
* Frequencies: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
* Speed: HSDPA, 3.6 Mbps; HSUPA
* Dimensions: 4.24″ (H) x 2.13″ (W) x 0.66″ (D)
* Weight: 4.59 oz.
* Form Factor: Side Slider – QWERTY Keyboard with Dedicated Shortcut Keys
* Display: Color TFT, 400 x 240 pixels, 3.0″ WQVGA Touch Screen display
* Camera: 2 Megapixel Camera & Camcorder
* Internal Memory: 50 MB
* microSD™ Memory Slot: up to 32GB memory card
* Bluetooth: Yes, v2.1 with A2DP
* USB: Yes, microUSB v2.0
* Speaker Phone: One-Touch Speakerphone
* GPS: Yes, with A-GPS support
* Battery: Li-Ion 1000 mAh
* Talk Time: Up to 3 h 20 min
* StandbyTime: Up to 240 h
Device overview of LG Xpression C395 mobile phone:
2. Home screen
3. Send Key
4. 3.5 mm Headset Jack
5. Power/Lock Key
6. End Key
7. Clear/Back Key
8. Volume Keys
9. Charger/USB Port
10. Camera Key
11. Back cover
12. Camera lens
13. Camera Key
15. SIM card slot
16. microSD™ memory card slot
Quick operating guide of LG Xpression C395 mobile phone at a glance:
Adding Music To Your Handset:
- Download music and ringtones over the AT&T network directly to your device via the Shop Music link in the AT&T Multimedia menu.
- From your existing digital media collection on your PC via Windows Media® Player and/or Windows Explorer.
- From your PC using other music subscription services, such as Napster or Rhapsody.
– Master Reset: For restores the settings
– Master Clear: Deletes downloaded or user created contents from the phone and the external memory card.
- Deletes all downloaded or user Images, Videos and Sounds from the phone memory.
- Deletes personal information stored in the handset memory.
- Restores the settings stored in the handset memory to the default values.
– Memory Card: Deletes all contents from the external memory card.
Why won’t the LCD turn on?
Remove the battery, then replace it. Then turn on the power. If there is no change, fully charge the battery and try again.
To know more about complete quick operating guide of LG Xpression C395 mobile phone, you can download this LG Xpression C395 user manual.
Table contents of LG Xpression C395 user manual:
- Your Phone
- Getting Started
- General Functions
- Address Book
- In-Call Menu
- Your Standby Screen
- Menu Tree
- AT&T GPS
- Mobile Web
- Music Player
- My Stuff
- For Your Safety
- Safety Guidelines
This LG Xpression C395 user manual is available for FREE at LG website, PDFuu.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).
Download LG Xpression C395 User Manual.PDF (12 MB)