The Micromax A116 Canvas HD owners manual is now available for download at Micromax website (micromax[dot]info). This Micromax A116 Canvas HD owners manual is available in doc file format with 44 pages. The size of this 44-pages Micromax A116 Canvas HD owners manual PDF file is 2.49 MB. It comes in English. The Micromax A116 Canvas HD owners manual gives you any references how to operate Micromax A116 Canvas HD smartphone correctly. Please be sure to read all instructions thoroughly and keep them where they will be read by all who use the product.
As described at Micromax website, Micromax A116 Canvas HD comes with these specification and features:
- HSDPA 42 Mbps and HSUPA 5.76 Mbps data speed
- 1 Ghz Processor
- Android 2.3.6 (Gingerbread)
- PowerVR Series5XT GPU
- 8 MP rear facing camera (3264 x 2448 pixels) with autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus and face detection; VGA FF camera.
- 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
- Dual Band (GSM/WCDMA)
- 1 GB RAM and 4 GB storage
- External memory (Expandable up to 32 GB)
- microUSB v2.0
- Gravity sensor
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Alert types: Vibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Accelerometer, proximity sensor
- HTML5 browser
Before using your Micromax A116 smartphone, you have to check the accessories supplied (in the box), such as Handset, USB Cable, Charger, Battery, Handsfree, User Guide and Warranty Card.
Device overview of Micromax A116 Canvas HD smartphone
1. Proximity Sensor
3. Front Camera Lens
5. Back Key
6. Home key
7. Menu Key
8. Search key
9. Charge/USB Port
10. Rear Camera Lens+flash
11. Power/Lock Key
12. Headset jack
13. Volume key
Operating Instruction and Troubleshooting Tips of Micromax A116 smartphone at a glance:
How to install the Driver?
1. Plug in the USB cable to your PC. The following exe file as highlighted is displayed on your PC.
2. Double-click on the exe file and perform the steps assuggested to install the driver.
3. Please reboot your PC after inst alling the driver.
4. Perform an update of the driver if required by going to the device Manager .
How to make Conference Call?
If you accept or add a new call when you are already on a call, you can switch between the two callers or merge the two calls into a conference call.
1. Place a call to the first participant.
2. When you are connected , touch the Add call icon, the first participant is put on hol d and you are prompted to dial the second cont act.
3. Place the next call, using the phone tab, the Call log, or your contacts.
4. When you are connected, touch Merge calls. The participant is added to the conference call.
How to access Internet via Wi-Fi?
To browse the Internet via Wi-Fi:
1. Go to Menu -> settings -> wireless & networks and then enable WLAN
2. Next, go to Menu -> settings -> wireless & networks -> WLAN Settings and then select the WLAN connection listed under WLAN networks.
To know more about operating instruction and troubleshooting tips of Micromax A116 smartphone, you can download this Micromax A116 user manual below.
Table contents of Micromax A116 user manual:
- Phone Layout
- Getting Started
- Placing and Receiving Calls
- The Home Screen
- Working With Menus
- Connect to the Internet
- Managing Notifications
- Manage Accounts
- Connect to Networks and Devices
- Phone Settings
- Health and Safety Information
- Taking Care of Your Device
This Micromax A116 user manual is available for FREE at Micromax website, PDFuu.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).
Download Micromax A116 user guide (2.49 MB)