Are you a Motorola ATRIX HD (AT&T) owner? Here is Motorola ATRIX HD owner manual or user guide for you. This manual is available online and you can download it directly from Motorola website. This manual comes in 72 pages of PDF document format (5.11 MB). This manual provides important information about how to use Motorola ATRIX HD smartphone. The information collected in this process is not associated with a specific personal identity. We use it to evaluate how visitors use our website and to improve the mobile phone usability, performance, and problems solving.
Motorola ATRIX HD specification and features:
- Status: Available. Released 2012, July
- Carrier: AT&T
- Price: $449.99 for normal price or $99.99 with 2-year contract
- Dimensions: 133.5 x 69.9 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 140 g
- Network: LTE 700 MHz Class 17 / 2100
- Operating System: Android OS, v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon
- CPU: Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait
- Display: 4.5 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 720 x 1280 pixels
- Multitouch: Yes
- Protection display: Corning Gorilla Glass
- Display features: Touch sensitive controls, MOTOBLUR UI with Live Widgets, ColorBoost
- Sound Alert: Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Internal Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Storage: 8 GB
- Card slot: Yes, microSD card support, up to 32GB
- Data GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- Speed: HSDPA 21 Mbps, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps, LTE
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS support
- Bluetooth: Yes, v4.0 with A2DP, LE and EDR
- USB: Yes, microUSB v2.0
- Camera: 8 MP, 3264×2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, 1.3 MP secondary camera
- Features: Geo-tagging, image stabilization
- Video: Yes, 1080p@30fps
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging: SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, IM, Push Email
- Browser: HTML5
- Java: Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
- Colors: Black
- Other features:
- Splash resistant
- MicroSIM card support only
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- HDMI port
- MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+ player
- 1080p MP4/H.263/H.264.WMV/Xvid/DivX @ 30 fps playback
- Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk
- SNS integration
- Photo viewer/editor
- Quickoffice document editor
- Voice memo/dial/commands
- Predictive text input
- Battery: Li-Ion 1780 mAh
- Stand-by time: (2G) / Up to 205 h (3G)
- Talk time: (2G) / Up to 9 h (3G)
Device overview of Motorola ATRIX HD smartphone:
1. Micro USB / charger Micro HDMI
2. Notification light
3. 4.5 inch touchscreen
4. microSIM card
5. microSD card
6. Headphone jack
7. HD front camera (8MP Photo / 1080p video camera on back)
8. Power / sleep key
9. Volume keys
10. Back Key, Home screen Key, Recent apps Key
Quick Operating Guide and Troubleshooting Tips of MOTOROLA ATRIX HD smartphone at a glance
Let Devices Find Your Phone To let a Bluetooth device discover your phone.
1.Touch Apps -> Settings>Bluetooth.
2.Touch Only visible to paired devices to make your phone visible to all devices for two minutes.
Using Google Latitude.
To share your location when you receive a request, you can choose Accept and share back(show your location and see theirs), Accept, but hide my location (hide your location, but see theirs), or
Don’t accept(hide both locations).
To hide your location, touch Menu -> Location Settings -> Location reporting -> Do not update your location.
How to reboot your MOTOROLA ATRIX HD mobile phone?
If you ever need to reboot your phone, press and hold both Power and Volume Down until your phone turns off (about 10 seconds). Then, just turn your phone back on.
To reset your MOTOROLA ATRIX HD mobile phone:
To reset your phone to factory settings and erase all the data on your phone, touch Apps -> Settings -> Privacy -> Factory Data Reset -> Reset Phone.
Warning: All downloaded apps and user data on your phone will be deleted. Data on your memory card will not be deleted.
To know more about troubleshooting tips and manual or operating guide of MOTOROLA ATRIX HD smartphone, you can download this MOTOROLA ATRIX HD user manual below.
Table content of MOTOROLA ATRIX HD user manual:
- At a Glance
- Home Screen & Apps
- Control & Customize
- Photos & Videos
- Locate & Navigate
- Connect & Transfer
- AT&T Network Notifications
- AT&T Features & Services
- Safety, Regulatory & Legal
This MOTOROLA ATRIX HD user manual is available for FREE at Motorola website, PDFuu.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).
Download MOTOROLA ATRIX HD user manual.pdf (5.11 MB)