This Motorola Electrify M manual or user guide is published by Mototola at its official website. This Motorola Electrify M manual / user guide is available in English. For new owner of Motorola Electrify M smartphone, you may need this user guide to improve your experiences while using this device. This Motorola Electrify M user manual comes in PDF file format with 4.54 MB in size (72 pages). Improvements and changes to this Motorola Electrify M user manual necessitated by typographical errors, inaccuracies of current information, or improvements to programs and/or equipment, may be made by Motorola at any time and without notice. The information collected in this process is not associated with a specific personal identity. We use it to evaluate how visitors use our website and to improve the Motorola Electrify M usability, performance, and problems solving. As described at Motorola website, Motorola Electrify M smartphone comes with these specification and features:
- Network: LTE 700 MHz Class 17 / 1700 / 2100
- SIM: Micro-SIM
- Dimensions: 123.2 x 61.5 x 8.6 mm
- Weight: 111.1 g
- Colors: Black/Gray
- Platform: Android, v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- CPU: Dual-core 1.5 GHz
- Display: 4.3 inches Super AMOLED display (540 x 960 pixels), capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Internal memory: 8 GB (5 GB user available), 1 GB RAM
- Card slot: Yes, microSD card support up to 32 GB
- Rear facing Camera: 8 MP, 3264×2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Front facing camera: VGA
- Camera Features: Geo-tagging, face detection, image stabilization, HDR
- Video: Yes, 1080p@30fps
- Data Speed: Rev.A, up to 3.1 Mbps; LTE, Cat3, 50 Mbps UL, 100 Mbps DL
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth: Yes, v4.0 with A2DP, LE, EDR
- NFC: Yes
- USB: Yes, microUSB v2.0
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Browser: HTML5
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Battery: Li-Ion 2000 mAh
- Stand-by time: Up to 432 h (3G)
- Talk time: Up to 16 h 40 min (3G)
Device overview of Motorola Electrify M Mobile Phone:
1. Notification Light
2. Micro SIM
3. microSD Card Slot
4. 8MP Photo / 1080pVideo Camera (on back)
5. Micro USB/Charger
6. Headphone Jack
7. Power Key
8. Volume Keys
9. Front Camera
Quick operating guide of Motorola Electrify M smartphone at a glance.
How to remove your accounts?
- Apps -> Settings -> Accounts, select the account. Touch the account again, then touch Menu -> Remove account.
How to Clear history?
- In the browser, touch Menu ->Settings -> Privacy -> Clear browsing data. Then choose history, cache, cookies, and other options.
How to manage your devices?
- Touch Apps -> Settings -> Bluetooth, turn Bluetooth power on, then touch Menu -> Rename phone. Enter a name and touch OK.
How to connect to networks?
1. Touch Apps -> Settings -> Wi-Fi.
Tip: To see your phone’s MAC address and Wi-Fi settings, touch Menu -> Advanced.
2. Make sure the switch at the top is ON, then touch SCAN.
3. Touch a found network to connect it (if necessary, enterNetwork SSID, Security, and Wireless password, and touch Connect).
To know more about complete quick operating guide of Motorola Electrify M, please download this Motorola Electrify M user guide below.
Table Contents of Motorola Electrify M user guide:
- At a glance
- Home screen & apps
- Control & customize
- Photos & videos
- Music on Google Play
- Books on Google Play
- Locate & navigate
- Connect & transfer
- Want more?
- Product Safety & Legal
This Motorola Electrify M manual or user guide is available for FREE at Motorola website, PDFuu.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).
Download Motorola Electrify M user guide.pdf (4.54 MB)