As described at Motorola website, Motorola Droid Ultra comes with these specification and features:
- Network: CDMA 800 / 1900, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900; CDMA2000 1xEV-DO, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100; and LTE 700 MHz Class 13 / 1700 / 2100.
- SIM: Nano-SIM
- Dimensions: 137.5 x 71.2 x 7.2 mm (5.41 x 2.80 x 0.28 in)
- Weight: 137 g (4.83 oz)
- Colors: Black, Red, White
- Body’s features: Splash resistant
- Operating System: Android Jelly Bean (v4.2.2)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon S4Pro
- Central Processing Unit: Dual-core 1.7 GHz Krait
- Graphic Processor Unit: Adreno 320
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Display: 5.0 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen (720 x 1280 pixels), 16M colors
- Multitouch: Yes
- Protection display: Corning Gorilla Glass
- Internal memory: 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Memory Card slot: No
- Rear Camera: 10 MP with autofocus, Touch focus, geo-tagging, face detection and LED flash
- Video: Yes, 1080p@30fps
- Front Camera: 2 MP
- Data Speed: EV-DO Rev. A up to 3.1 Mbps; LTE; HSDPA 42.2 Mbps; HSUPA 5.76 Mbps
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, DLNA
- Bluetooth: v4.0 with A2DP, LE and EDR
- NFC: Yes
- USB: Yes, microUSB v2.0
- Alert types: Vibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Messaging: SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser: HTML5
- Radio: No
- Location: GPS with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- Java: via Java MIDP emulator
– Social Network Services: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc
– Droid command center, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
– Google Services: Google Search, Maps, Gmail,
– Multimedia: YouTube, Google Talk, Picasa
– Music Player: MP3/AAC+/WAV/WMA player
– Vieo Player: MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player
– Document viewer/editor
– Voice memo/dial/commands
– Predictive text input
- Battery: Li-Ion 2130 mAh battery
- Stand-by time: Up to 312 h
- Talk time: Up to 28 h
- Price: $599.99
Device overview of Motorola Droid Ultra
1. Low Battery LED
2. 10MP HD
3. Back Camera (on back)
4. NFC Antenna (on back)
6. Back Key, Home Key, Recent Apps Key
7. Micro USB/Charger
8. Volume Keys
9. Power Key
10. HD Front Camera
11. 3.5mm Headset Jack
At a Glance! Operating Instruction and Troubleshooting Tips of Motorola Droid Ultra Smartphone.
How to connect a Bluetooth device?
follow these steps:
1. Make sure the device you are pairing with is in discoverable mode (for details, refer to the guide that came with the device).
2. Tap Apps -> Settings -> Bluetooth.
3. Make sure the switch at the top is , then tap SEARCH FOR DEVICES.
4. Tap a found device to connect it (if necessary, tap Pairor enter a passkey like 0000).
Tip: Tap next to a device to rename it
How to Share contacts?
To send a contact, tap it, then tap Menu -> Share and choose how you want to send it.
Or, turn on Android Beam on both smartphones, touch smartphones back to back, and touch Tap to Beam. (To turn on Android Beam, tap Apps -> Settings -> More -> Android Beam.)
How to reset your smartphone to factory settings and erase all the data on your smartphone?
Tap Apps -> Settings -> Privacy -> Factory Data Reset -> Reset Phone.
Warning: All downloaded apps and user data on your smartphone will be deleted. Data on the cloud will not be deleted.
How to Share Your Data Connection?
1. Connect your smartphone to your computer using a USB cable.
Note: If your computer is running something older than Microsoft Windows 7 or Apple Macintosh OSX, it might require special configuration.
2. On your smartphone, tap Apps -> Settings, then make sure the Wi-Fiswitch is set to OFF.
3. In Settings, tap Tethering & Mobile Hotspot, then check USB tetheringto start the connection.
4. To stop the connection, uncheck USB tethering, then disconnect your smartphone from your computer.
To know more about complete quick operating guide of Motorola Droid Ultra smartphone, you can download this Motorola Droid Ultra user manual below.
Table Contents of Motorola Droid Ultra User Manual
- At a glance
- Home screen & apps
- Control & customize
- Photos & videos
- Play Music
- Play Books
- Locate & navigate
- Connect & transfer
- Want more?
- Safety, Regulatory & Legal
This Motorola Droid Ultra user manual is available for FREE at Motorola website, PDFuu.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).
Download Motorola Droid Ultra User Manual.PDF (5.83 MB)