Here, you can download the new iPad 3 user manual / guide before you operate the new iPad 3 properly. This new iPad 3 for iOS 5.1 Software user manual is available online for download at apple.com (the official Apple website). It’s free and comes with PDF document format with 15.2 MB in size. The new iPad 3 user manual is important for guide you how to operate the new iPad 3, safety information and troubleshooting. The information collected in this process is not associated with a specific personal identity. We use it to evaluate how visitors use our website and to improve the New iPad 3 usability, performance, and problems solving. We may collect the following information about the new iPad 3:
New iPad 3 comes with these specification and features:
* Network: LTE 700 MHz Class 17 / 2100 0for AT&T; LTE 700 MHz Class 13 (for Verizon), HSDPA, CDMA2000 1xEV-DO (for Verizon)
* Data speed: DC-HSDPA 42 Mbps; HSDPA 21 Mbps; HSUPA 5.76 Mbps; LTE 73 Mbps; Rev. A up to 3.1 Mbps
* Processor: Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9
* Chipset: Apple A5X
* Operating system: iOS 5.1
* Display: 9.7 inches LED-backlit IPS TFT with capacitive touchscreen, 1536 x 2048 pixels, 16M colors
* Memory: 1 GB RAM, 16/32/64 GB internal memory
* Camera: 5 megapixel camera (2592 x 1944 pixels) with autofocus, Touch focus, geo-tagging, HDR, face detection and VGA front camera with 480p@30fps and videocalling over Wi-Fi only
* Video: 1080p@30fps, video stabilization
* Connector: 3.5mm headphone jack
* USB: Yes, v2.0
* WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
* Bluetooth: Yes, v4.0 with A2DP
* Location: GPS and A-GPS
* Browser: HTML (Safari)
* Battery: Li-Po 11,560 mAh standard battery (42.5 Wh)
* Other features:
MicroSIM card support only
iCloud cloud service
Siri natural language commands and dictation
iBooks PDF reader
New iPad 3 Device Overview:
1. Status bar
2. App icons
4. Front camera
5. Multi-Touch display
7. Headphone jack
8. Sleep / Wake Sleep/Wake
9. Back camera
10. Side Switch
11. Volume buttons
12. Micro-SIM tray (on some models)
14. Dock connector
Quick operating guide & troubleshooting of New iPad 3 at a glance:
Backing up iPad:
You can use iCloud or iTunes to automatically back up iPad. If you choose to automatically back up using iCloud, you can’t also use iTunes to automatically back up to your computer, but you can use iTunes to manually back up to your computer.
Restoring the iPad:
You can use iCloud or iTunes to restore iPad from a backup.
Restore from an iCloud backup: Reset iPad to erase all settings and information. Sign in to iCloud and choose Restore from a Backup in the Setup Assistant.
Restore from an iTunes backup: Connect iPad to the computer you normally sync with, select iPad in the iTunes window, and click Restore in the Summary pane.
iPad doesn’t respond
– iPad may be low on power. Connect iPad to the 10W USB power adapter to charge.
– Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button for a few seconds until a red slider appears, then press and hold the Home button to force the app you were using to close.
– If this does not solve the problem, turn iPad off, and then turn it on again. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until a red slider appears, then drag the slider. Then press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears.
– If this does not solve the problem, reset iPad. Press and hold both the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
If the screen doesn’t rotate when you turn iPad, hold iPad upright, and make sure that the screen rotation lock is not engaged.
“This accessory is not supported by iPad” appears
The accessory you attached may not work with iPad. Make sure the Dock Connector to USB Cable is free of debris, and refer to the documentation that came with the accessory.
Onscreen keyboard doesn’t appear
If iPad is paired with a Bluetooth keyboard, the onscreen keyboard doesn’t appear. To make the onscreen keyboard appear, press the Eject key on a Bluetooth keyboard. You can also make the onscreen keyboard appear by moving the Bluetooth keyboard out of range or turning it off.
To know more about complete quick operating guide and troubleshooting of New iPad 3, you can download this New iPad 3 user manual.
Table contents of New iPad 3 user manual:
- At a Glance
- Getting Started
- Photo Booth
- iTunes Store
- App Store
- Game Center
This New iPad 3 user manual is available for FREE at Apple website, PDFuu.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).
Download New iPad 3 user manual For iOS 5.1 Software.pdf (15.2 MB)