The following download link below is for Nikon COOLPIX P510 user manual / guide. The Nikon COOLPIX P510 user guide comes in PDF file format with 16 MB in size (260 pages). It’s available online and we can download this user guide at nikon.com (the official Nikon website). We collect all the Nikon COOLPIX P510 information from various sources and also manual book to guide you all instruction for operating the Nikon COOLPIX P510 digital camera correctly. To prevent damage to your Nikon product or injury to yourself or to others, please read this owner manual before using this equipment. As described at Nikon website, Nikon COOLPIX P510 digital camera comes with these specification and features:
* Type: Compact Digital Camera
* Image Sensor: CMOS
* Effective Pixels: 16.1 million
* Sensor Size: 1/2.3 in.
* Focal Length: 4.3-180mm (angle of view equivalent to that of 24-1000 mm lens in 35mm  format)
* Monitor: 3.0 in. diagonal Vari-Angle TFT-LCD with Anti-reflection coating with 5-level brightness adjustment, 921,000-dots
* Image Size (pixels): 4608 x 3456 (16M)
* ISO Sensitivity: ISO 100-3200, Hi 1 (equivalent to 6400), Auto (auto gain ISO 100-1600), Fixed range auto (ISO 100-400, 100-800)
* Internal Memory: Approx. 90MB
* Storage Media: SD / SDHC / SDXC memory card
* Lens: 42x optical Zoom, NIKKOR glass lens
* Built-in Flash: Yes
* Built-in Flash Control: Yes, TTL auto flash with monitor preflashes
* Vibration Reduction: Lens-shift VR
* Shutter: Electronically controlled mechanical and CMOS electronic shutter
* Video output: NTSC PAL
* HDMI Output: Auto / 480p / 720p / 1080i
* Input / Output terminal: Audio/video (A/V) output, digital I/O (USB), HDMI mini connector (HDMI output)
* GPS: Yes (Built-in)
* Interface: Hi-speed USB
* Tripod Socket: ISO 1222
* Battery: Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL5
* Power Sources: EN-EL5 rechargeable Li-on battery
* Charging Time: 4 hours and 30 minutes when battery is fully discharged
* AC Adapter: EH-69P/EH-69C
* Dimension: 82.9 x 119.8 x 102.2 mm (H x W x D)
* Weight: 19.6 oz. (555g)
* Camera Image editing: Crop, D-Lighting, ilter Effects, quick retouch, rotate image, skin softening and small picture
Before using this Nikon COOLPIX P510 digital camera, you have to check the accessories supplied, such as COOLPIX P510 digital camera, camera strap, Lens Cap LC-CP24 (with cord), rechargeable Li-ion battery EN-EL5 (with terminal cover), Charging AC Adapter EH-69P, USB cable UC-E6, audio video cable EG-CP16, viewNX 2 installer CD and reference manual CD.
Device overview of Nikon COOLPIX P510 digital camera:
Front & Top View:
1. Eyelet for camera strap
2. Power switch/power-on lamp
3. Fn(FUNC) button
4. Mode dial
5. Microphone (stereo)
6. GPS antenna
8. Flash pop-up button
9. USB/Audio video connector
10. HDMI mini connector (Type C)
11. Connector cover
12. Power connector cover (for connection with an optional AC Adapter)
13. Shutter-release button
14. Zoom control
15. Self-timer lamp, AF-assist illuminator
1. Side zoom control
3. Monitor button
4. Diopter adjustment control
5. Electronic viewfinder
6. DISP(display) button
7. movie-record button
8. Command dial
10. Charge lamp, Flash lamp
11. playback button
12. Rotary multi selector (multi selector)
13. OK (apply selection) button
14. menu button
15. delete button
16. Tripod socket
17. Battery-chamber/memory card slot cover
18. Cover latch
19. Memory card slot
20. Battery latch
21. Battery chamber
Quick operating guide and troubleshooting of Nikon COOLPIX P510 at a glance:
How to use the zoom? Look at the instruction below.
- Rotate the zoom control to activate the optical zoom.
- To zoom in so that the subject fills a larger area of the frame, rotate toward [T](telephoto zoom position).
- To zoom out so that the area visible increases in the frame, rotate toward W (wide-angle position).
- Rotating the zoom control all the way in either direction adjusts the zoom quickly, while rotating the control partially adjusts the zoom slowly (except during movie recording).
- A zoom indicator is displayed at the top of the monitor when the zoom control is rotated.
- The zoom can also be operated by rotating the side zoom control toward T or W.
Viewing 3D Photography:
3D pictures cannot be played back in 3D on the camera monitor. Only the left eye image is displayed during playback.
- To view 3D pictures in 3D, a 3D-compatible TV or monitor is required. 3D pictures can be played back in 3D by connecting the camera to a 3D-compatible TV or monitor using a 3D-compatible HDMI cable (A90)
- When connecting the camera using an HDMI cable, set the following for the TV settings.
- HDMI: Auto (default setting) or 1080i
- HDMI 3D output: On (default setting)
- When the camera is connected using an HDMI cable for playback, it may take a while to switch the display between 3D pictures and non-3D pictures. The images played back in 3D cannot be enlarged.
The battery inserted in the camera cannot be charged.
Confirm all connections.
Close the battery-chamber/memory card slot cover.
Camera cannot be turned on.
Battery is exhausted.
The camera cannot be turned on while connected to an electrical outlet via the Charging AC Adapter.
Camera cannot be turned on if the battery-chamber/memory card slot cover is open
No information displayed in monitor.
Shooting and photo information may be hidden. Press the DISP button until shooting data or photo information is displayed
To know more about complete quick operating guide and troubleshooting of Nikon COOLPIX P510 digital camera, you can download this Nikon COOLPIX P510 owner manual.
Table contents of Nikon COOLPIX P510 user manual:
- Parts of the Camera and Basic Operations
- Basic Operations
- The Basics of Shooting and Playback
- Shooting Features
- Playback Features
- Recording and Playing Back Movies
- Using GPS
- General Camera Setup
- Reference Section
- Technical Notes and Index
- Caring for the Products
- Caring for the Camera
This Nikon COOLPIX P510 user manual is available for FREE at Nikon website, PDFuu.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).
You may view the Nikon COOLPIX P510 user guide in the preview pane, or you may download it to your computer with the link below.