Are you looking for Nokia Asha 302 user manual/guide? Here is Nokia Asha 302 user guide or owner manual you have to read before operating the Nokia Asha 302, so you can use it correctly. Nokia Asha 302 user manual is now available online and you can download it directly from Nokia website. This manual comes in 42 pages of PDF document format (1.31 MB).
As described at Nokia website, Nokia Asha 302 comes with these specification and features:
* Network: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 210
* Data speed: HSDPA 14.4 Mbps, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps
* Processor: 1 GHz
* Operating system / software: Nokia S40 Asha
* Display: 2.4 inches TFT, 256K colors display (240 x 320 pixels) with QWERTY keyboard
* Memory: 128 MB RAM, 256 MB ROM, 100MB internal memory, and up to 32 GB microSD card
* Camera: 3.15 Megapixel (2048×1536 pixels resolution) with 4x smooth zoom
* Connector: 3.5mm AV connector, 2mm charging connector (dynamo plug)
* USB: Yes, microUSB v2.0, USB On-the-go support
* WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
* Bluetooth: v2.1 with A2DP, EDR
* GPS: -
* Browser: WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML, Adobe Flash Lite
* Battery: Li-Ion 1320 mAh (BL-5J) standard battery
* Other features: stereo FM radio with RDS, SMS, MMS, Email, Push Email, IM, java MIDP 2.0, MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV player, SNS integration, MP3/WAV/WMA/AAC player, Organizer, Voice memo, Nokia Browser & WebApps, Nokia Life Tools, Predictive text input and internet Call (VoIP).
Before using this Nokia Asha 302, you have to check the accessories supplied, such as Nokia Asha 302 mobile device, Nokia Battery BL-5J, Nokia Wired headset WH-102 and Nokia Charger AC-11 (AC- 8C and CA-190Cd for China).
Device overview of Nokia Asha 302 mobile phone:
1. Charger connector
2. Headset connector/Nokia AV connector (3.5 mm)
3. Micro-USB connector
6. Selection key
7. Social key
8. Call key
9. Bluetooth key. Press and hold to access the Bluetooth settings.
10. WLAN key. Press and hold to access the WLAN settings.
11. Navi™ key (scroll key)
12. Selection key
13. Messaging key
14. End/Power key
16. Camera lens. Before using the camera, remove the protective tape from the lens.
17. Wrist strap hole
19. Memory card slot
20. Back cover release latch
Quick operating guide of Nokia Asha 302 at a glance:
Copy contacts and other stuff from your old phone:
1. Switch Bluetooth on in both phones. Select Menu -> Settings -> connectivity -> Bluetooth -> On.
2. Select Menu -> Settings -> Sync and backup .
3. Select Phone switch -> Copy to this.
4. Select what you want to copy, then select Done.
5. Select your old phone from the list.
6. If needed, make up a passcode for this connection, and type it into both phones. In some phones, the code may be fixed. For details, see the user guide of your old phone.
7. If asked, allow connection and copying requests.
Connect WLAN for the first time:
1. To search for your home WLAN, select Available WLANs.
2. To connect, select your home WLAN and Connect.
3. If the WLAN is secured, enter the password.
4. If you save your home WLAN, you do not al ways have to search for it in future. Select Options -> Save.
Update phone software using your phone:
1. Select Device -> Device updates.
2. To display the current software version and check whether an update is available, select Current sw details.
3. To download and install a software update, select Downl. device software. Followthe displayed instructions.
4. If the installation was cancelled after the download, select Install software update. The software update may take several minutes. If there are problems with the installation, contact your network service provider.
Restore original settings:
If your phone is not working properly, you can reset some settings to their original values.
1. End all calls and connections.
2. Select Menu -> Settings and Restore factory sett. -> Settings only.
3. Enter the security code.
Back up your pictures and other content to a memory card.
Want to make sure you will not lose any important files? You can back up your phone memory to a compatible memory card.
- Select Menu -> Settings -> Sync and backup -> Select Create backup.
- Restore a backup: Select Restore backup.
To know more about complete quick operating guide of Nokia Asha 302 mobile phone, you can download this Nokia Asha 302 user manual, or you can read the Nokia Asha 302 user manual online below:
Table contents of Nokia Asha 302 user manual:
- Get started
- Basic use
- Write text
- Personalise your phone
- Time management
- Music and audio
- Keep in touch with your online friends
- Mail and chat
- Nokia Services
- Phone management
- Protect the environment
- Product and safety information
This Nokia Asha 302 user manual is available for FREE at Nokia website, PDFuu.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).
Download Nokia Asha 302 user manual.pdf (1.31 MB)