The Nokia Lumia 920 manual / users guide comes in PDF file format with 1.11 MB in size (107 pages). It’s available online and we can download this manual at nokia.com (the official Nokia website). We collect all the Nokia Lumia 920 information from various sources and also manual book to guide you all instruction for operating the Nokia Lumia 920 smartphone correctly. The information collected in this process is not associated with a specific personal identity. We use it to evaluate how visitors use our website and to improve the Nokia Lumia 920 usability, performance, and problems solving.
- Network: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900; HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100; LTE 800 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600; LTE 700 MHz Class 17 / 1700 / 2100
- Carrier: AT&T
- SIM: Micro-SIM
- Released: 2012, November
- Dimensions: 130.3 x 70.8 x 10.7 mm, 99 cc (5.13 x 2.79 x 0.42 in)
- Weight: 185 g (6.53 oz)
- Colors: Black, Gray, Red, Yellow, White
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows Phone 8
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon
- Processor: Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait
- GPU: Adreno 225
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Display: 4.5 inches IPS TFT capacitive touchscreen (768 x 1280 pixels), 16M colors with Corning Gorilla Glass 2 and PureMotion HD+ ClearBlack display
- Multitouch: Yes
- Internal memory: 32 GB storage, 1 GB RAM
- Card slot: No
- Data Speed: HSDPA 42.2 Mbps, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps, LTE, Cat3, 50 Mbps UL, 100 Mbps DL
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Browser: HTML5
- Bluetooth: Yes, v3.1 with A2DP, EDR
- NFC: Yes
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- USB: Yes, microUSB v2.0, USB On-the-go support
- Camera: 8.7 MP rear facing camera (8 MP effective, 3264 x 2448 pixels), Carl Zeiss optics, optical image stabilization, autofocus, dual-LED flash; 1.3 MP front facing camera (720p@30fps of video)
- Camera Features: PureView technology, geo-tagging, touch focus, optical image stabilization
- Video: Yes, 1080p@30fps, video stabilization
- Messaging: SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Alert types: Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes with Dolby Headphone sound enhancement
- Other features: MP3/WAV/eAAC+/WMA player, MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV player, 7GB free SkyDrive storage, SNS integration, Document viewer/editor, Predictive text input, etc.
- Battery: Li-Ion 2000 mAh (BP-4GW)
- Stand-by time: Up to 400 h (3G)
- Talk time: Up to 10 h (3G)
- Music play: Up to 67 h
Device overview of Nokia Lumia 920 smartphone
2. Micro-SIM holder
3. Connector for headphones and speakerphones (3.5 mm)
4. Front camera
5. Volume keys
6. Power/Lock key
7. Camera key
8. Search key
9. Micro-USB connector
10. Start key
12. Back key
13. SIM door key
14. Camera flash
15. Camera lens
Operating Instruction of Nokia Lumia 920 at a glance
How to set the WiFi connection?
1. On the start screen, swipe left, and tap Settings.
2. Tap Wi-Fi.
3. Make sure Wi-Fi networkingis switched to On.
4. Select the connection you want to use.
How to set up an account?
1. On the start screen, swipe left, and tap Settings> email+accounts.
2. Tap add an accountand the name of the service, and follow the instructions shown.
How to create an album?
If your computer is a Mac, install the Windows Phone app from the Mac App Store.
1. Connect your phone to a compatible computer with a compatible USB cable.
2. On your computer, open a file manager, such as Windows Explorer or Finder, and browse to the folder for photos.
3. Add a new folder, give it a name, and add photos to the folder.
4. The folder appears as an album inthe albums view on your phone.
How to connect your computer to the web?
1. On the start screen, swipe left, and tap Settings -> internet sharing.
2. Switch Sharing to On.
3. To change the name of your connection, tap setup -> Broadcast name, and write a name.
To know more about complete quick operating guide of Nokia Lumia 920 smartphone, you can download this Nokia Lumia 920 user manual below.
Table Contents of Nokia Lumia 920 user guide.
- Get started
- People & messaging
- Maps and Navigation
- Phone Managemeny and Connectivity
- Help and Support
- Find your Phone Label
- Product and safety information
- Copyrights and other notices
This Nokia Lumia 920 user manual is available for FREE at Nokia website, PDFuu.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).
Download Nokia Lumia 920 user guide.PDF (1.11 MB)