Are you a Nokia X2-02 mobile phone owner? Here is Nokia X2-02 user manual or owner guide for you. This manual is available online and you can download it directly from Nokia website. This manual comes in 40 pages of PDF document format (1.01 MB). This Nokia X2-02 user manual contains any information and instructions how to operate the Nokia X2-02 mobile phone properly.
As described at Nokia website, Nokia X2-02 comes with these specification and features:
– 2.2″ QVGA TFT screen display (240×320 pixels)
– 2 megapixel camera
– Dual SIM S40
– Support up to 32 GB MicroSD memory card (with hot swap)
– Micro USB connector
– 2 mm charging connector
– Bluetooth 2.1
– 3.5 mm AV connector
– FM transmitter (Play via Radio)
– Built-in FM antenna
– Micro USB to PC connectivity
– Nokia Browser, WAP browsing
– Audio codecs including: MP3, MP4, AAC, AAC+, AMR-NB, AMR-WB
– Java MIDP 2.1
– Dimension: 113 x 50 x 15 mm
– Weight (with battery): 71 g
Before using this Nokia X2-02, you have to check the accessories supplied, such as Nokia X2-02 mobile phone, BL-5C 1020mAh Li-Ion standard battery, Nokia Charger AC-3, and Nokia Stereo Headset WH-102.
Device Overview of Nokia X2-02 mobile phone:
2. Selection keys
3. Navi™ key (scroll key)
4. Call key
6. End/Power key
8. Camera lens
10. Media key
11. Memory card slot
12. Wrist strap hole
13. SIM card slot (SIM 2)
14. Volume down key
15. Volume up key
16. Headset connector/Nokia AV connector (3.5 mm)
17. Micro-USB connector
18. Charger connector
Quick operating guide of Nokia X2-02 mobile phone at a glance:
Insert a SIM card and battery:
1. Place your finger in the recess at the bottom of the phone, and carefully lift and remove the back cover (1).
2. If the battery is inserted, lift it out.
3. Open the SIM card holder (2), and insert the SIM card (3). Make sure the contact area of the card is facing down.
4. Line up the contacts of the battery and the battery compartment, and insert the battery (4). To replace the back cover, direct the top locking catches toward their slots (5), and press down until the cover locks into place (6).
If you have an issue, do the following:
– Reboot your phone. Switch off the phone, and remove the battery. After about a minute, replace the battery, and switch on the phone.
– Update your phone software
– Restore the original factory settings
To set access codes and security settings:
Menu -> Settings -> Security
Set which SIM card to use:
Select Menu -> SIM manager -> Select SIM1 or SIM2 (The preferred SIM card is used by default for all outgoing communication, for example, calls and messages).
Set the keys to lock automatically:
Select Menu -> Settings and Device -> Automatic keyguard -> On
When you want to learn more about how to use your phone, or if you’re unsure how your phone should work, read the Nokia X2-02 user guide thoroughly.
Table contents of Nokia X2-02 user manual/guide:
– Your phone in brief
– Get started
– Basic use
– Pictures and videos
– Music and audio
– Phone management
– Protect the environment
– Product and safety information
This Nokia X2-02 user manual is available for FREE at Nokia website, PDFuu.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).
Download Nokia X2-02 user manual.pdf (1.01 MB)