Are you a Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos owner? Here is Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos owner manual or user guide for you. This manual is available online and you can download it directly from Samsung website. This manual comes in 135 pages of PDF document format (5.28 MB). This Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos user guide contains any information and instructions how to operate the Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos properly.
As described at Samsung website, Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos comes with these specification and features:
* Network: CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
* Data speed: Rev. A, up to 3.1 Mbps
* Processor: 800 MHz Qualcomm MSM7627 processor
* Operating system: Android v2.2 (Froyo) platform
* Display: 3.5 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen display with TouchWiz UI
* Memory: microSD, up to 32 GB
* Camera: 3.15 megapixel (2048×1536 pixels) camera with Geo-tagging
* Connector: 3.5mm headset jack
* USB: 2.0 Full Speed
* WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
* Bluetooth: v3.0 with A2DP
* GPS: Yes, with A-GPS support
* Browser: HTML
* Battery: Li-Ion 1650 mAh standard battery
* Other features: Stereo FM radio with RDS, Calender, Dial Up Networking (DUN), PC Sync Application (Samsung Kies), Alarm, Calculator, Gmail, Gtalk, Youtube, Google Maps, Android market, ThinkFree Office, Swype and Social Hub.
Before using this Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos, you have to check the accessories supplied, such as Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos mobile device, battery and quick start guide.
Device overview of Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos smartphone:
2. Volume key
3. Menu key
4. Proximity sensor
5. Touch screen
6. Home key
7. Back key
9. Multifunction jack
10. Power/Reset/Lock key
11. Network switch key
12. Memory card slot
13. Internal antenna
14. Headset jack
15. Camera lens
16. Back cover
Quick operating guide and troubleshooting of Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos at a glance:
Format the memory card:
In Idle mode, select App -> Settings -> SD card and phone storage -> Unmount SD card -> OK -> Format SD card -> Format SD card -> Erase everything.
Set an unlock PIN code:
In Idle mode, open the application list and select -> Setting -> Location and security -> Set screen lock -> PIN -> Enter a new PIN (numeric) and select Continue -> Enter the PIN again and select -> OK.
Set an unlock password:
In Idle mode, open the application list and select Settings -> Location and security -> Set screen lock -> Password -> Enter a new password (alphanumeric) and select -> Continue -> Enter the password again and select OK.
Set up a server account:
In Idle mode, open the application list and select Settings -> Accounts and sync -> Select -> Add account -> an account type -> Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the account setup.
Set up an email account:
In Idle mode, open the application list and select Email -> Enter your email address and password -> select Next (for general email accounts) or Manual setup (for other company email accounts) -> Follow the on-screen instructions.
To Share your device’s mobile network via WLAN:
1. In Idle mode, open the application list and select Settings -> Wireless and networks -> Tethering and portable hotspot
2. select Mobile AP to activate the Wi-Fi tethering feature
3. Select Mobile AP settings -> Configure mobile AP to configure network settings to use your device as an access point:
Network SSID: View and edit the device name that will be shown to external devices.
Security: Select the security type.
Password: View or edit the network key to prevent unauthorised access to the network.
4. When you are finished, select Save.
5. From another device, locate your device’s name in the available connection list and connect to the network. Your device shares the mobile network connection on another device.
To install Kies (PC Sync), follow the instruction below:
- Download the latest version of Kies from the Samsung website (www.samsung.com) and install it on your PC.
- Using a USB cable, connect your device to your PC. Samsung Kies will launch automatically. Refer to the Kies help for more information.
Your device freezes or has fatal errors.
- If your device freezes or hangs, you may need to close programs or reset the device to regain functionality. If your device is frozen and unresponsive, press and hold [POWER key] for 8-10 seconds until the SAMSUNG logo appears. The device will reboot automatically.
- If this does not solve the problem, perform a factory data reset. In Idle mode, open the application list and select Settings -> Privacy -> Factory data reset -> Reset phone -> Erase everything.
Your device is hot to the touch.
When you use applications that require more power or use applications on your device for an extended period of time, your device may feel hot to the touch. This is normal and should not affect your device’s lifespan or performance.
A connection is not established when you connect the device to a PC.
- Ensure that the USB cable you are using is compatible with your device.
- Ensure that you have the proper drivers installed and updated on your PC.
To know more about complete quick operating guide and troubleshooting of Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos smartphone, you can download this Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos user manual, or you can read the Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos user manual online below:
Table contents of Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos user manual:
- Using this manual
- Getting started
- Personal information
- Safety precautions
This Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos user manual is available for FREE at Samsung website, PDFuu.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).
Download Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos user manual.pdf (5.28 MB)