The Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 manual or user guide is now available for download at samsung.com. This Samsung Galaxy Note II user guide is available in PDF file format with 139 pages. The size of this 139-pages Samsung Galaxy Note II owners manual PDF file is 26.57 MB. It comes in English. The Samsung Galaxy Note II manual gives you any references how to operate Samsung Galaxy Note II Android smartphone / tablet correctly. Please be sure to read all instructions thoroughly and keep them where they will be read by all who use the product.
- Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 Technical Specification:
- Network: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100; LTE 700 MHz Class 17 / 2100 – N7105
- Released: 2012, September
- Dimensions: 151.1 x 80.5 x 9.4 mm
- Weight: 180 g
- Display: 5.5 inches (720 x 1280 pixels) Super AMOLED display with capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Multitouch: Yes
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 2 with TouchWiz UI
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Card slot: microSD, up to 64 GB
- Internal: 16/32/64 GB storage, 2 GB RAM
- Data Speed: HSDPA 21 Mbps, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps, LTE, Cat3, 50 Mbps UL, 100 Mbps DL
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth: v4.0 with A2DP, LE, EDR
- NFC: Yes
- USB: microUSB (MHL) v2.0, USB Host support
- Camera: 8 Megapixel rear facing camera (3264×2448 pixels) with autofocus and LED flash
- Camera features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, image stabilization
- Video: Yes, 1080p@30fps
- Front facing camera: Yes, 1.9 MP
- Platform: Android v4.1 (Jelly Bean) operating system
- Processor: Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A9
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Messaging: SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM, RSS
- Browser: HTML5
- Radio: Stereo FM radio with RDS
- Location: GPS, with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- Java: Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
- Battery: Li-Ion 3100 mAh
- Colors Titanium Gray, Marble White
- Features: Touch-sensitive controls, S Pen stylus, SNS integration, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Dropbox (50 GB storage), TV-out, MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.264/H.263 player, MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3/FLAC player, Image/video editor, Document editor, Google Services, etc.
- Price: $600
Troubleshooting Tips of Samsung Galaxy Note II at a glance.
Your device freezes or has fatal errors.
- Close programs or reset the device to regain functionality. If your device is frozen and unresponsive, press and hold the Power button for 8-10 seconds. The device reboots automatically.
- If this does not solve the problem, perform a factory data reset. On the Applications screen, tap Settings -> Back up and reset -> Factory data reset -> Reset device -> Erase everything.
The battery does not charge properly or the device turns off.
- The battery terminals may be dirty. Wipe both gold-coloured contacts with a clean, soft cloth and try charging the battery again.
- If the battery no longer charges completely, dispose of the old battery properly and replace it with a new battery (refer to your local ordinances for proper disposal instructions).
A connection is not established when you connect the device to a computer.
- Ensure that the USB cable you are using is compatible with your device.
- Ensure that you have the proper drivers installed and updated on your computer.
- If you are a Windows XP user, ensure that you have Windows XP Service Pack 3 or higher installed on your computer.
- Ensure that you have Samsung Kies 2.0 or Windows Media Player 10 or higher installed on your computer.
To know more about operating instruction and troubleshooting tips of Samsung Galaxy Note II smartphone/tablet, you can download this Samsung Galaxy Note II user manual below.
Table Contents of Samsung Galaxy Note II manual:
- Getting started
- Web & network
- Application & media stores
- Travel & local
This Samsung Galaxy Note II user manual is available for FREE at Samsung website, PDFuu.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).
Download Samsung Galaxy Note II User Manual.PDF (26.57 MB)