Are you a Samsung Galaxy Ring owner? Here is Samsung Galaxy Ring owner manual or user guide for you. This manual is available online and you can download it directly from Virgin Mobile official website. This manual comes in 168 pages of PDF document format (5.21 MB). This Samsung Galaxy Ring user guide contains any information and instructions how to operate the Samsung Galaxy Ring smartphone properly. The information collected in this process is not associated with a specific personal identity. We use it to evaluate how visitors use our website and to improve the Samsung Galaxy Ring mobile phone usability, performance, and problems solving.
As described at Virgin Mobile website, Samsung Galaxy Ring comes with these specification and features:
- Device name: Samsung Galaxy Ring
- Carrier: Virgin Mobile
- OS: Android Jelly Bean
- Technology: CDMA 800, 1900 MHz
- Data speed: EV-DO Rev.A
- Display: 4.0 inches (480 x 800 pixels) TFT touchscreen display with Light sensor and Proximity sensor, 233 ppi, Multi-touch.
- System chip: Qualcomm Snapdragon S2 MSM8655
- Processor: Single core, 1400 MHz, Scorpion
- Graphics processor: Adreno 205
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Built-in storage: 4 GB
- Expandable memory: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC up to 64 GB
- Camera: 5 megapixels with LED, Auto focus, Geo tagging, Scenes and Effects (Rear facing camera), 1.3 megapixels Front-facing camera
- Camcorder: 1280×720 (720p HD)
- Speakers: Earpiece, Loudspeaker
- YouTube player: Yes
- Positioning: GPS, A-GPS
- Navigation: Turn-by-turn navigation
- Battery: 1750 mAh
- Talk time: 8.00 hours
- Stand-by time: 20.4 days (490 hours)
- Price: Samsung Galaxy Ring announced on Virgin Mobile for $179
Before using your Samsung Galaxy Ring, you have to check the accessories supplied, such as Handset, 1750mAh Battery, USB Data Cable Charger, Printed Materials and Recycling Envelope.
Device overview of Samsung Galaxy Ring smartphone:
At a Glance: Samsung Galaxy Ring by Virgin Mobile Operating Instruction!
How to create your account and pick your plan?
1. From your computer, visit virginmobileusa.com and click Activate.
2. Choose an activationoption and click Next, then enter your ZIP code and click Next.
3. When prompted, enter the serial number (MEID) printed on a sticker inside the battery compartment.
4. Follow the instructions to choose your plan and select a payment method.
How to add widgets from the Home screen?
1. Navigate to a Home screen panel, then touch and hold on the screen to display the Home screen menu.
2. Touch Apps and widgets.
3. Touch the Widgetstab, then touch and hold on a widget to place it on the Home screen.
How to set reject messages?
Messages you create here are available from the incoming call screen when you use the Reject with message option?
1. From the Home screen, touch Phone.
2. Touch Menu -> Call Settings -> Set reject messages.
3. Manage messages:
- To create new messages, touch Create, then follow the prompts.
- To modify an existing message, touch the message, then edit the text.
- To delete a message, drag it to the trashcan.
How to installing an ID Pack?
Attention: Your device must be activated, your battery should be fully charged, and you should be in a network coverage area before you
install an ID Pack.
1. From the Home screen, select Apps -> Mobile ID.
2. Touch Get New ID Packson the Choose your IDscreen. (My ID is the default ID Pack.)
3. Touch an ID Pack on the Mobile ID screen.
4. Read the information screen for a description of the ID Pack and tap Install.
5. Read the Terms & Conditions and touch Agree.
6. Wait for the download and install to finish. (If prompted, touch Complete Install.)
To know more about complete quick operating guide of Samsung Galaxy Ring smartphone, you can download this Virgin Mobile Samsung Galaxy Ring user manual below.
Table contents of Samsung Galaxy Ring user manual:
- Getting Started
- My Account
- Understanding Your Phone
- Contacts and Accounts
- Health and Safety Information
- Warranty Information
This Samsung Galaxy Ring user manual is available for FREE at Virgin Mobile official website, PDFuu.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).
Download Samsung Galaxy Ring user manual in english.PDF (5.21 MB)