Are you looking for AT&T Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro manual/user guide? Here is Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro user guide or owner manual you have to read before operating the Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro smartphone, so you can use it correctly. Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro manual is now available online and you can download it directly from Samsung website. This manual comes in English and Spanish with 230 pages of PDF document format (5.09 MB). The Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro is a LTE Android mobile device with a large 4-inch Super AMOLED touchscreen display. Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro offers v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) platform, a 1.5GHz Dual-core Krait Qualcomm processor, 8 GB built-in memory (on-board), up to 32 GB expandable memory slot, HSDP+ 21 mbps high speed download capability, built-in Bluetooth 4.0, advanced Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot technology, mobile hotspot capability, 5 Megapixel camera and camcorder with 1.3 Megapixel front facing camera, NFC, microUSB v2.0 and AT&T GPS Navigation. The price of AT&T Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro is up to $449.99 or $99.99 with a two year service contract. It’s available in Black color. Dimension: 128 x 67 x 12.7 mm and weight 159 g.
Device Overview of AT&T Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro smartphone:
1. Front facing camera
2. Proximity sensors
3. Application icons
4. Primary shortcuts
5. Menu key
6. Home key
7. Back key
8. Home screen indicator
9. Google Quick Search bar
10. AccuWeather screen
11. Indicator icons
Quick operating guide of Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro smartphone at a glance
Adding a shortcut to Home Screen from the Apps Menu
1. Press to activate the main Home screen.
2. Navigate to the desired Home Page.
3. Tap to display your current applications.
4. Scroll through the list and locate your desired application.
5. Touch and hold the application icon. This creates an immediate shortcut of the selected icon and closes the Apps tab.
6. While still holding the on-screen icon, position it on the current page. Once complete, release the screen to
lock the new shortcut into its new position on the current screen.
Creating an Email Account
1. From the Home screen, tap Apps -> Email
2. Enter you email address in the Email addressfield.
3. Enter your password in the Passwordfield.
4. If you want to see your password as it is being typed, tap Show passwordto create a checkmark.
5. Tap Next.
6. At the Account optionsscreen, tap the Email check frequency drop-down list box and select how often you would like your email to be checked.
7. Tap any of the other options you would like to create a checkmark.
8. Tap Next.
9. Enter a name for this email account (optional).
1. From the Home screen, tap Apps -> Settings -> More settings -> Tethering and portable hotspots.
2. Connect your phone to your PC using a USB cable.
3. Tap USB tethering to add a checkmark and activate the feature. The USB tethering icon is displayed at the top of your screen.
To modify the Customizable key:
1. From the Home screen, tap Apps -> Settings -> Customizable key.
2. Tap Customizable key.
3. Select another application.
To know more about complete quick operating guide of Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro smartphone, you can download this Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro user manual.
Table contents of Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro user manual:Getting Started
- Understanding Your Phone
- Call Functions
- Entering Text
- Contacts and Your Address Book
- Changing Your Settings
- Health and Safety Information
- Warranty Information
- Samsung Product Registration
This Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro manual is available for FREE at Samsung website, PDFuu.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).