Are you searching for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 manual or user guide? You can download user manual for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 here. This Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 manual / owner guide comes in 226 pages in PDF file format with 6.23 MB in size. This Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 user guide contains any information and instruction how to operate the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 properly. The information collected in this process is not associated with a specific personal identity. We use it to evaluate how visitors use our website and to improve the mobile phone usability, performance, and problems solving. We hope the information that we provide about the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 user guide is beneficial for you.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Technical Specification and Features:
- HSDPA Network
- HSDPA 21 Mbps; HSUPA 5.76 Mbps of Data Speed
- Dual-core 1 GHz Processor
- 7.0-inch WSVGA (1024×600) TFT (PLS) LCD touch screen.
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich Platform.
- 1GB RAM memory and 8GB moviNAND or 32GB external memory used.
- Support for microSD and microSDHC Memory Cards
- 3.2 Megapixel camera and camcorder plus 3 Megapixel forward-facing VGA camera.
- HD Video Player (1080p).
- Bluetooth 3.0 Wireless technology.
- Google Play Store.
- Built-in Wi-Fi technology (802.11 b/g/n), DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, dual-band, Wi-Fi hotspot.
- GPS, A-GPS and GLONASS
- Google applications (Gmail, YouTube, Google Maps and Voice Search).
- Messaging Features: Gmail, Email (corporate and personal), Google Talk (Instant Messaging and Video Chat.
- DivX Certified to play DivX video up to HD 1080p, including premium content.
- Supports HDMI/MHL connections.
- Music Player that supports MP3, AAC/AAC+/EAAC+, WMA, OGG (vorbis), FLAC, AC-3 (only with video), and Vorbis formats.
- Polaris Office.
- Samsung Media Hub.
- Smart Remote powered by Peel.
- Size: 193.7 x 122.4 x 10.5 mm, 344 g.
- Li-Ion 4000 mAh standard battery.
Device Overview of Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0:
1. Light Sensor
2. 3.5mm Headset Jack
4. Front-facing Camera Lens
5. Display Screen
6. Memory Card Slot
7. Power/Lock Key
8. Volume Key
9. Infrared Blaster
10. Camera Lens
11. External Speakers
12. Charger/Accessory Port
13. Camera Lens
14. External Speakers
15. Charger/Accessory Port
Quick operating guide of Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 at a glance:
Importing and Exporting Contacts.
1. Use the USB cable to connect your device to the storage device.
2. From a Home screen, touch Apps -> Contacts.
3. Touch Menu -> Import/Export.
Sharing Your Location with Friends.
1. From the Latitude map screen, touch Latitude to display your Latitude list of friends. At first, only your name is displayed.
2. Touch Menu -> Add friends.
3. Touch Select from Contacts and touch a contact, or Touch Add via email address, enter an email address, and touch Add friends.
4. At the Send sharing requests prompt, touch Yes.
Sharing Information with Connected Device.
1. View the information that you want to share. For example, if you want to share a photo, find the photo in your camera viewer or My files folder, then touch the Share, Share via, or Send via option.
2. Touch the Wi-Fi Direct option.The Wi-Fi Direct settings screen displays, Wi-Fi Direct is turned on, and you device scans for other devices.
3. Touch a connected device name. For example, Android_XXXX.
4. The other device displays a pop-up that indicates it is receiving the file. The file is transferred and can be found in My files in the ShareViaWifi folder.
Connecting With Samsung Kies.
1. Install Samsung Kies software on your PC.
2. Run Samsung Kies.
3. From a Home screen, touch Apps -> Settings.
4. Touch More… -> Kies via Wi-Fi. Select the source of the Wi-Fi connection for Kies air.
5. Follow the prompts from Kies to update your device firmware.
6. Refer to Samsung Kies Help for more information.
To know more about complete quick operating guide of Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, you can download this Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 user manual.
Table Contents of Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 User Manual:
- Getting Started
- Understanding Your Device
- Entering Text
- Contacts and Accounts
- Internet and Social Networking
- Photos and Video
- Applications and Widgets
- Health and Safety Information
- Warranty Information
This Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 user manual is available for FREE at Samsung website, PDFuu.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).
Download Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 User Manual.PDF (6.23 MB)