Are you a Samsung M400 (Sprint) owner? Here is Samsung M400 manual or user guide for you. This manual is available online and you can download it directly from Samsung website. This manual comes in 96 pages of PDF document format (1.03 MB). This Samsung M400 user guide contains any information and instructions how to operate the Samsung M400 mobile phone properly. To prevent damage to your product or injury to yourself or to others, please read this owner manual before using this equipment.
As described at Sprint website, Samsung M400 mobile phone comes with these specification and features:
- Carrier: Sprint
- Form Factor: Flip
- Product Dimensions: 3.84″ x 1.99″ x .72″
- Weight: 3.65 oz.
- Color: Metallic Silver
- Battery Type: 1000mAh
- Standby: Up to 10 Days
- Talk Time: Up to 4 Hours
- Network/Frequencies: 480 MHz Processor (Qualcomm QSC6155)
- Display: 2.4″
- Camera: 1.3 MP
- Audio: WAC-PCM, WAV-ADPCM, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WMA, MPEG-1 Audio Layer3, MIDI/QCP
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 (HS) / Bluetooth 3.0
Before using this Samsung M400 mobile phone, you have to check the accessories supplied, such as standard battery, stereo headset, travel charger and user guide.
Device overview of Samsung M400 mobile phone:
3. Navigation Key
4. Option Key
5. Emergency Contacts
6. Talk Key
7. Voicemail Key
9. Emergency Call Key
10. MENU/OK Key
11. Option Key
12. Speaker Key
13. End/Power Key
14. Back Key
15. Camera Lens
16. 3.5mm Headset Jack
17. Charger/Accessory Jack
19. Volume Button
20. Voice Recognition Button
21. Camera Button
Quick operating guide of Samsung M400 mobile phone at a glance
Select Wallpaper for the Home Screen
1. Press HOME -> Settings/Tools -> Settings -> Display -> Main Screen -> Wallpaper.
2. Select No Image, Take New Picture, My Albums, Downloaded, or Preloaded and press.
3. When you have selected the image you want use as your wallpaper, press ASSIGN (left softkey).
Changing the Backlight Control
Select how long the display screen and keypad remain backlit after you press any key.
1. Press HOME -> Settings/Tools -> Settings -> Display -> Backlight Control.
2. Select Backlight Dim, Backlight Off, or Java Backlight.
3. Highlight a time setting and press HOME.
Enable the Location Feature
1. Press HOME -> Settings/Tools -> Settings -> Location. (The Location disclaimer displays.)
2. Read the disclaimer and press OK (left softkey).
3. Highlight On or Off and press HOME.
4. Press DONE (left softkey).
To know more about complete quick operating guide of Samsung M400 mobile phone, you can download this Samsung M400 user manual.
Table contents of Samsung M400 user manual:
- Get Started
- Phone Basics
- Web and Data
- Tools and Calendar
This Sprint Samsung M400 user manual is available for FREE at Samsung website, PDFuu.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).
Download Samsung M400 user manual.pdf (1.03 MB)