Are you a Samsung NX1000 digital camera owner? Here is Samsung NX1000 owner manual or user guide for you. This manual is available online and you can download it directly from Samsung official website. This manual comes in 183 pages of PDF document format (7.81 MB). This Samsung NX1000 user guide contains any information and instructions how to operate the Samsung NX1000 digital camera properly. The information collected in this process is not associated with a specific personal identity. We use it to evaluate how visitors use our website and to improve the Samsung NX1000 usability, performance, and problems solving.
As described at Samsung website, Samsung NX1000 comes with these specification and features:
- Image sensor: CMOS
- Effective Pixel: Approx. 20.3 Mega-pixels
- Lens: Samsung Lens
- Mount: Samsung NX Mount
- Focusing: Single AF, Continuous AF, MF
- Shooting Modes: SmartAuto(2.0), Program, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, Manual, Lens Priority, Magic, cene, Movie, Wi-Fi
- RAW format shooting: SRW
- Display: 3.0-inches TFT-LCD VGA (640X480) Approx. 921 k dots
- Flash Range: 28mm Wide-angle (Equivalent to 35mm)
- Image Stabilization: OIS Mode1 / Mode2 / OFF
- Shutter speed: Auto: 1/4,000–30 sec.; Manual: 1/4,000–30 sec. (1/3 EV Step); Bulb (time limit: 4 min.)
- Picture Effects: Modes: Standard, Vivid, Portrait, Landscape, Forest, Retro, Cool, Calm, Classic, Custom (1~3); Parameters: Contrast, Sharpness, Saturation, Color
- Dust Reduction: Super sonic drive
- White Balance: Auto, Daylight, Cloudy, Fluorescent (W, N, D), Tungsten, Flash, Custom, K(Manual)
- i-Effect: i-Scene, Smart Filter (Vignetting, Minature, Fish-Eye, Sketch, Defog, Halftone Dot)
- i-Zoom: x1.2, 1.4, 1.7, 2.0
- Storage: SD, SDHC, SDXC (guarantee up to 128GB)
- WiFi: Yes (IEEE 802.11n support)
- USB: USB 2.0 (HI-SPEED)
- Video Out: NTSC, PAL, HDMI 1.4a
- Direct Printing: PictBridge
- GPS: Geo-tagging with optional GPS Module (WGS 84)
- Product Size (WxHxD): 4.59″ x 2.46″ x 1.44″
- Product weight without battery and card: 0.48 lb.
- Battery: BP1030 (1030mAh)
Before using this Samsung NX1000 digital camera, you have to check the accessories supplied, such as Samsung NX1000 camera (including the body cap and hot-shoe cover), external flash, USB cable, rechargeable battery, battery cradle/AC power cable, Software CD-ROM (User manual included), user manual basic operation and strap.
Troubleshooting tips of Samsung NX1000 at a glance
Lens is locked
- The lens is locked. Rotate the lens counter-clockwise until you hear a click.
- Turn off your camera, and then turn it on again.
- Remove your memory card and insert it again.
- Format your memory card.
- You can lock SD, SDHC or SDXC card to prevent files from being deleted. Unlock the card when shooting.
Folder and file number are max values. Replace the card
- File names do not match the DCF standard. Transfer the files on the memory card to your computer and format the card.
- Turn off your camera and remount the lens. If the message still appears, contact a service center.
- Turn off your camera, remove the battery, and insert again. If the message still appears, contact a service center.
To know more about complete quick operating guide and troubleshooting tips of Samsung NX1000 digital camera, you can download this Samsung NX1000 user manual below.
Table contents of Samsung NX1000 user guide
- Health and safety information
- Indications used in this manual
- Tips: Concepts in Photography
- My Camera
- Shooting Functions
- Wireless network
- Camera settings menu
- Connecting to external devices
- Error messages
- Maintaining the camera
This Samsung NX1000 user manual is available for FREE at Samsung official website, PDFuu.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).