Do you own the Samsung Rugby Smart (AT&T)? Here is Samsung Rugby Smart user manual or owner guide for you. This manual is available online and you can download it directly from Samsung website. This manual comes in 213 pages of PDF document format (8.30 MB). It comes in English and Spanish language. This Samsung Rugby Smart user guide contains any information and instructions how to operate the Samsung Rugby Smart smartphone properly.
Samsung Rugby Smart (AT&T) smartphone specification and features:
* 1.4 GHz Scorpion processor
* Android 2.3 Gingerbread platform
* 3.7-inch (480 x 800 pixels) WVGA Super AMOLED Plus display
* HSPA+ 14.4 mbps high speed download capability
* 5 Megapixel camera and camcorder with autofocus and LED flash
* Geo-tagging, touch focus
* 4 GB storage, 512 MB RAM
* microUSB v2.0
* microSD card compatibility with up to 32GB expandable memory slot
* Sync and update social network applications
* Bluetooth with A2DP
* Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, Wi-Fi hotspot
* AT&T GPS Navigation functionality provides real-time navigation
* Assisted GPS (TeleNav GPS Navigation)
* Li-Ion 1650 mAh standard battery
* Other features: touch-sensitive controls, IP67, MIL-STD 810F certified, water resistant, shock and dust resistant, SNS integration, HTML, Adobe Flash, SMS, MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM, RSS, Java support, Document viewer, Google services, MP4/WMV/H.264/H.263 player, MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player, Organizer, etc.
Device overview of Samsung Rugby Smart (AT&T) smartphone:
1. Front facing camera
2. Proximity sensors
3. Application icons
4. Primary shortcuts
5. Menu key
6. Home key
7. Back key
8. Search key
9. Home screen indicator
10. Home screen tips Widget
11. Google Quick Search bar
12. Indicator icons
13. External speaker
14. Volume keys
15. Power/Accessory Interface connector
17. Power/Reset/Lock key
18. 3.5mm Headset jack
19. Camera lens
21. Back Cover Lock
22. External speaker
Quick operating guide of Samsung Rugby Smart at a glance:
How to reset your Google Account Password? Please follow the instruction below:
1. From your computer, use an Internet browser to navigate to http://google.com/accounts.
2. Once the URL loads, click on the Can’t access your account? link.
3. Enter your Email address and click Submit.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your password.
To set portable Wi-Fi hotspot, follow the instruction below:
1. From the Home screen, tap App menu -> Settings -> Wireless and network -> Tethering and portable hotspots .
2. Tap Portable Wi-Fi hotspot settings.
3. Read the introduction and tap OK.
4. Tap Portable Wi-Fi hotspot to add a checkmark and activate the feature. The Portable Wi-Fi hotspot icon is displayed at the to p of your screen.
5. If the Portable Wi-Fi hotspot pop-up displays, tap Yes to disconnect Wi-Fi and continue.
6. Tap Configure portable Wi-Fi hotspot.
To set up SIM card lock, follow the instruction below:
1. From the Home screen, tap App menu -> Settings -> Location and security.
2. Tap Set up SIM card lock.
3. Tap Lock SIM card, enter your SIM PIN code, then tap OK.
4. Tap Change SIM PIN.
5. Enter your old SIM PIN code and tap OK.
6. Enter your new SIM PIN code and tap OK.
7. Re-type your new SIM PIN code and tap OK.
1. From the Home screen, tap App menu -> Settings -> Wireless and network -> USB utilities.
2. On your phone, tap Connect storage to PC.
3. Connect a USB cable from your phone to your PC.
4. A pop-up window displays on the PC when connected. Tap Connect USB storage. Your phone will appear on your PC as a removable disk.
5. Open the folder to view files.
6. Copy files between your PC and your memory card.
7. To exit, tap Disconnect storage from PC.
If your device has fatal errors, hangs up or freezes, you may need to reset the device to regain functionality. If your device is frozen and unresponsive, press and hold the Power/Lock Key for 13 to 15 seconds.
To know more about complete quick operating guide of Samsung Rugby Smart smartphone, you can download this Samsung Rugby Smart user manual, or you can read the Samsung Rugby Smart user manual online below:
Table contents of Samsung Rugby Smart user manual:
– Getting Started
– Creating a New Google Account
– Resetting your Google Account Password
– Setting Up Your Voice Mail
– Android System Recovery
– Understanding Your Phone
– Call Functions
– Entering Text
– Contacts and Your Address Book
– AT&T Address Book Activation
– Changing Your Settings
– Health and Safety Information
– Care and Maintenance
– Warranty Information
– Samsung Prod uct Registration
This Samsung Rugby Smart (AT&T) user manual/guide is available for FREE at Samsung website, PDFuu.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).