Do you own the Samsung Wave Y S5380D smartphone? Here is Samsung Wave Y S5380D user manual for you. This manual is available online and you can download it directly from Samsung website. This manual comes in 138 pages of PDF document format (4.27 MB). This manual provides important information about how to use your phone. Please be sure to read all instructions thoroughly and keep them where they will be read by all who use the product.
Samsung Wave Y S5380D comes with these specification and features:
– 3.2-inch (430 x 320 HVGA) touchscreen display
– Bada 2.0 operating system
– HSDPA 7.2Mbps 3G network
– 2MP camera
– 202 MB internal memory
– Up tp 16GB microSD card
– WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
– High Speed USB V2.0
– PC Sync Application: Kies 2.0 / Kies Air 1.0
– FM Radio RDS
– Java V2.1
– Dolfin 3.0 browser
– 1,200mAh standard battery
– 3D Sound Technology
– MP3 / AMR / AAC / AAC+ / e-AAC+ / WMA
– Embedded JAVA™ Games
– Dimension: 110.1 x 57.9 x 12.3mm
– Weight: 27g
Before using this Samsung Wave Y S5380D smarthone, you have to check the accessories supplied, such as mobile device, battery and quick start guide.
Device overview of Samsung Wave Y S5380D smartphone:
1. Proximity sensor
2. Volume key
3. Dial key
4. Multifunction jack
6. Touch screen
7. Home key
8. End key
10. GPS antenna
11. Power/Reset/Lock key
12. Back cover
13. Main antenna
14. Headset jack
16. Camera lens
Quick Operating Guide of Samsung Wave Y S5380D mobile phone at a glance:
* Install the SIM or USIM card and battery:
Turn off the battery -> Remove the back cover -> Insert the SIM or USIM card with the gold-coloured contacts facing down.
* Format the memory card:
Settings -> General -> Memory -> Format memory card -> Yes.
* Lock your device:
Settings -> General -> Security -> Drag the slider next to Phone lock -> Enter a new 4- to 8-digit password and select OK -> Enter the new password again and select OK.
* Lock your SIM or USIM card:
Settings -> General -> Security -> Drag the slider next to PIN lock -> Enter the PIN of your SIM or USIM card and select OK.
* Activate the Find my mobile feature:
Settings -> General -> Security -> Find my mobile -> Enter your email address and password for your Samsung account -> Sign in -> Create account -> SIM change alert -> Add recipient -> enter phone numbers, a country, code and the + symbol -> Select phone numbers from the lists by selecting the icons under the number input field -> Done -> To add more recipients, repeat steps 6-7 -> Save -> Select Sender -> enter a sender’s name -> Done -> Select the slider next to Remote controls for controlling
the device from the web remotely.
* Set up an internet profile:
Settings -> Network -> Connections -> Yes -> New -> Customise the network settings -> “Set up an MMS profile” -> Settings -> Network -> Application profiles -> Internet -> Select a connection profile.
Troubleshooting of Samsung Wave Y S5380D mobile phone at a glance:
* Your device displays network or service error messages:
– When you are in areas with weak signals or poor reception, you may lose reception.
– Move to another area and try again. You cannot access some options without a subscription. Contact your service provider for more details.
* The touch screen responds slowly or improperly:
– Remove any protective covers from the touch screen
– Ensure that your hands are clean and dry when tapping the touch screen
– Restart your device to clear any temporary software bugs
– Ensure that your device software is upgraded to the latest version
– If the touch screen is scratched or damaged, take it to your local Samsung Service Centre
* The battery does not charge properly or the device turns off:
– The battery terminals may be dirty. Wipe both goldcoloured contacts with a clean, soft cloth and try charging the battery again.
– If the battery will no longer charge completely, dispose of the old battery properly and replace it with a new battery (refer to your local ordinances for proper disposal instructions).
* Your device is hot to the touch:
When you use applications that require more power or use applications on your device for an extended period of time, your device may feel hot to the touch. This is normal and should not affect your device’s lifespan or performance.
* A connection is not established when you connect the device to a PC:
– Ensure that the USB cable you are using is compatible with your device.
– Ensure that you have the proper drivers installed and updated on your PC.
* Your device freezes or has fatal errors:
Settings -> General -> Reset -> Factory reset -> Yes
To know more about complete quick operating guide & troubleshooting of Samsung Wave Y S5380D smartphone, you can download this Samsung Wave Y S5380D user manual.
Table content of Samsung Wave Y S5380D user manual:
– Getting started
– Personal information
– Safety precautions
This Samsung Wave Y S5380D user manual is available for FREE at Samsung website, PDFuu.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).
Download Samsung Wave Y S5380D user manual.pdf (4.27 MB)