Do you own the Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W530 digital camera? Here is Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W530 owner manual or user guide for you. This manual is available online and you can download it directly from Sony website. This guide has 48 pages in PDF document format (2.77 MB). This Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W530 manual contains any information and instruction how to operate the Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W530 digital camera properly, such as understanding the part names of camera, charging the battery pack, how to insert the battery pack/a memory card, how to set the date and time, how to shoot still images/movies, how to view images, knowing the list of icons displayed on the screen, and more.
Table of Contents:
- Checking the accessories supplied
- Identifying parts
- Charging the battery pack
- Inserting the battery pack/a memory card
- Setting the date and time
- Shooting still images/movies
- Viewing images
- List of icons displayed on the screen
- Introduction of other functions
- Number of still images and recordable time of movies
- Notes on using the camera
This Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W530 instruction manual is available for FREE at Sony website, we merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).
Download free Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W530 Instruction Manual.PDF (48 pages pdf file, 2.77 MB).