Are you looking for Sony Xperia Go user manual/guide? Here is Sony Xperia Go user guide or owner manual you have to read before operating the Sony Xperia Go, so you can use it correctly. Sony Xperia Go user manual is now available online and you can download it directly from Sony Mobile website. It’s comes in English and Spanish. This manual comes in 141 pages of PDF document format (2.46 MB). To prevent damage to your product or injury to yourself or to others, please read this owner manual before using this equipment.
As described at Sony Mobile website, Sony Xperia Go comes with these specification and features:
* Platform: Android v2.3 (Gingerbread) operating system, planned upgrade to Android v4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
* Processor: Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9
* Chipset: NovaThor U8500
* Network: HSDPA 900 / 2100 – ST27i; HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100 – ST27a
* Data speed: HSDPA 14.4 Mbps, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps
* Colors: White, Black, Yellow
* Dimension: 111 x 60.3 x 9.8 mm
* Weight: 110 g
* Display: 3.5 inches LED-backlit LCD (320 x 480 pixels), capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, Scratch-resistant glass, Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine, IP67 certified (dust and water proof (up to 1m for 30 mins))
* Multitouch: up to 4 fingers
* Memory: 8 GB storage (4 GB user available), 512 MB RAM, microSD card support up to 32 GB
* Camera: 5 megapixel camera (2592 x 1944 pixels) with autofocus and LED flash
* Camera features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, 3D sweep panorama
* Video: 720p@30fps, continuous autofocus, video light, video stabilizer
* WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
* Bluetooth: v3.0 with A2DP and EDR
* USB: microUSB v2.0, USB On-the-go support
* Connector: 3.5 mm audio jack
* GPS: Yes, with A-GPS support
* Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, compass
* Browser: HTML5, Adobe Flash
* Battery: Li-Ion 1305 mAh standard battery
* Stand-by: Up to 520 h (2G) / Up to 460 h (3G)
* Talk time: Up to 6 h 30 min (2G) / Up to 5 h 30 min (3G)
* Music play: Up to 45 h
Device overview of Sony Xperia Go smartphone:
1. Power key
2. Ear speaker
3. Proximity sensor 1
4. Proximity sensor 2
5. Light sensor
6. Notification LED
7. Port for charger/USB cable
8. Volume/Zoom key
9. Menu key
10. Main microphone
11. Home key
12. Back key
14. Headset connector
15. Camera LED light
16. Camera lens
18. Strap hole
19. Second microphone
Quick operating guide and troubleshooting tips of Sony Xperia Go at a glance:
Your phone is not working as expected.
- Restart your phone.
- Remove and re-insert the SIM card. Then restart your phone.
- Force a restart of the phone if the phone hangs and can’t be restarted normally.
- Update your phone. Updating your phone ensures optimal performance and provides the latest enhancements. See Updating your phoneon page 126 for more information.
- Reset your phone
To reset the phone.
1. From your Home screen, tap Menu Application.
2. Find and tap Settings -> Privacy.
3. Tap Factory data reset.
4. Tap Reset phone.
5. To confirm, tap Erase everything.
SIM card is locked.
You have entered your PIN incorrectly 3 times in a row. To unlock the phone, you need
the PUK provided by your operator.
SIM card is PUK-locked.
You have entered your PUK (Personal Unblocking Key) incorrectly 10 times in a row.
Please contact your service provider.
To know more about complete quick operating guide and troubleshooting tips of Sony Xperia Go smartphone, you can download this Sony Xperia Go user manual.
Table contents of Sony Xperia Go user manual:
- Important information
- Water resistance
- Getting started
- Getting to know your phone
- Getting organized
- Scanning with the NeoReader™ application
- Synchronizing data on your phone
- Connecting to wireless networks
- Web browser
- Using the FM radio
- Taking photos and recording videos
- Sharing content with DLNA Certified™ devices
- Bluetooth™ wireless technology
- Connecting your phone to a computer
- Using location services to find your position
- Locking and protecting your phone
- Updating your phone
- Legal information
This Sony Xperia Go user manual is available for FREE at Sony Mobile website, PDFuu.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).