Here we provide the free download link for the Sprint LG Rumor Reflex mobile phone user manual. For new user of LG Rumor Reflex, you may need this user guide to improve your experiences while using this mobile phone. In some countries, the purchase or retail package does not include the user manual, so you have to download manually from the Sprint official website. Please use our download link below to get the user manual of Sprint LG Rumor Reflex series. Inside this user manual, you can find detailed information about your phone, tips and tricks and how to use features on phone. Sprint LG Rumor Reflex user manual comes in PDF document with 3.06 MB in size (28 pages). This manual provides important information about how to use LG Rumor Reflex mobile phone correctly.
LG Rumor Reflex comes with these specification and features:
* Frequency / Band: CDMA 800 / 1900, CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
* Display Size: 3-inch WQVGA touchscreen with full QWERTY keyboard, 256K colors
* Memory: Card slot microSD, up to 32 GB, Phonebook 1000 entries, Photocall, Call records
* Camera: 2 megapixel (1600×1200 pixels resolution) with Geo-tagging and Video Recording
* Alert types: Vibration, Polyphonic(64), MP3 ringtones
* Headphone jack: Yes, 3.5mm jack
* Connectivity: Speed Rev. A, up to 3.1 Mbps, Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP, microUSB v2.0
* Browser: WAP 2.0/xHTML
* Entertainment: Games, SNS applications, Access to Sprint Mobile email, Sprint Music Plus, Sprint TV & Movies, MP4/H.264 player, MP3/WMA/eAAC+ player, Document viewer and Organizer
* Battery: 1000 mAh, up to 5.3 hours talk time
* Messaging: SMS, MMS, Email, IM
* Other: For Sprint and Boost Mobile. This is not a GSM device, it will not work on any GSM network worldwide.
* Dimension: 4.2″ x 2.1″ x 0.6″ (H x W x D)
* Weight: 4.7 oz.
* Colours: Titan Grey
Device overview of Sprint LG Rumor Reflex mobile phone:
1. Status Light
2. Power/lock Key
4. QWERTY Keyboard
5. BACK Key
7. Home Key
8. TALK Key
9. 3.5mm Headset Jack
10. Camera Lens
11. Camera Button
12. Camera self-portrait mirror
14. Volume Button
15. Charger/Accessory Jack
Quick operating guide of Sprint LG Rumor Reflex mobile phone at a glance:
Using the Handwriting Screen:
1. On the text entry screen, touch PEN. The handwriting entry screen appears.
2. Write within the handwriting entry screen. To change letter case or shift between letters, numbers, and symbols, touch the icons just above the handwriting
3. When you are finished, touch Done.
Browse the Web:
1. Press Home -> Main Menu -> Web. (Your data connection starts and you see the SprintWeb home page). If Net Guard is enabled and displayed, touch CONNECT to continue and launch the Web.
2. From the homepage, select Web categories, navigate to websites, read blogs, download content, and more.
Access the Download Menus:
1. Press Home and touch Main Menu -> My Stuff.
2. Touch a download category (Games, Ringers, Screen Savers, Applications, or Call Tones), and then touch Get New.
3. Select an item and touch Go.
Share Contacts, Files, or Pictures Using Bluetooth:
1. Press and touch Main Menu -> Tools -> Bluetooth -> Trusted Devices.
2. Select the device from the Trusted Devices list.
3. Touch an item and touch Done.
4. Follow the onscreen instructions to select items to send.
5. Touch Send.
To know more about complete quick operating guide of Sprint LG Rumor Reflex mobile phone, you can download this Sprint LG Rumor Reflex user manual.
Table contents of Sprint LG Rumor Reflex user manual:
- Using This Guide
- Your LG Rumor Reflex
- Get Your Phone Ready
- Activate Your Phone
- Phone Basics: Voicemail
- Phone Calls
- Entering Text
- Download Games, Ringers, and More
- Camera & Video
- Voice Memos
- Alarm Clock
- Helpful Sprint Information
- Manage Your Account
This Sprint LG Rumor Reflex user manual is available for FREE at Sprint website, PDFuu.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).