Sprint ZTE Fury user manual / guide is now available online for download at ZTE website. This Sprint ZTE Fury owner guide has 167 pages in PDF file format with 2.78 MB in size. This manual will provides detail information, reference, and instruction how to operate Sprint ZTE Fury mobile phones properly and safely according procedures. Some information such as about how to set up your device in the first time, set up voicemail, sprint services, manage your account, enter the text, call features, add the contact, send message, send an email, create the Google account, install your Sprint ID, using Android Market, connect the internet and many more. Sprint ZTE Fury smartphone comes with these specification and features:
* Technology: CDMA 1X: 800, 1900MHz
* Network: 3G
* Processor: 1GHz Qualcomm MSM8655 processor
* Operating system: Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
* Display: 3.5” (480 x 320) HVGA 16M Colors capacitive touchscreen display with IPS and Corning Gorilla Glass Technology.
* Camera: 5 MP camera with LED flash
* Audio: MP3, AAC, AAC+
* Video: MPEG4, H.263, H.264
* WLAN: 802.11 b/g with Mobile Hotspot capability supporting up to five Wi-Fi enabled devices to share the 3G experience simultaneously.
* Bluetooth: Yes, v2.1 + EDR
* Navigation: GPS
* Internal memory: 512MB RAM, 4GB ROM
* MicroSD card slot: Yes, supports up to 32GB MicroSD card (2GB card included)
* Standard Battery: 1500 mAh, up to 8 hours talk time
* Other features: Sprint services (Sprint Zone, Sprint TV, Sprint Music Plus, NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile and more), Sprint ID, Android Market, Calendar, alarm, document Viewer, IMAP, POP3, SMTP, Microsoft Exchange, Predictive Text Input (XT9), TTY/TDD and speakerphone.Calculator, World Clock, Stopwatch, Notepad
* Dimensions: 4.65″ x 2.46″ x .047″ (H x W x D)
* Weight: 4.94 oz
Device overview of Sprint ZTE Fury smartphone:
1. Headset Jack
3. Home Key
4. Menu Key
5. Power Key
6. LED Indicator
8. Search Key
9. Back Key
10. Camera Key
12. Camera Lens
14. Battery Cover
15. Volume Up
16. Volume Down
17. Charger/USB Jack
Quick operating guide of Sprint ZTE Fury smartphone at a glance:
To enter text via Swype, follow the instruction below:
Move your finger from letter to letter to trace a word without lifting the finger until you reach the end of the word. The following example shows how to enter the word “here”. Put your finger on the “h”, and without lifting, glide it to the “e”, and then to the “r”, and then to the “e” again. When complete, lift your finger off the screen and the matched words are displayed.
Set Up your Voicemail:
1. Press Home [Home] and touch [Dialer].
2. Touch and hold to dial your voicemail number.
3. Follow the system prompts to: Create your password, record your name announcement and record your greeting.
Set Up a New Account:
Press [Home Key] -> MENU, and then touch Settings -> Accounts & sync -> Touch Add account -> Touch an account type. Corporate and Google Account appear by default. Additional account types, such as Facebook, Twitter, or Qik Video, will appear if you have downloaded those applications -> Enter your account information and touch Next. Depending on the account type, you may need to enter an email address or user address, password, domain name, or other information. For Corporate Sync accounts, contact your server administrator to determine what information you will need -> Follow the prompts to finish the setup.
Backup and Restore:
Press [Home Key] -> MENU, and then touch Settings -> Privacy -> Select or uncheck the following check boxes: Back up my data or Automatic restore.
To reset your device:
Press [Home Key] -> MENU, and then touch Settings -> Privacy -> Factory data reset. Read the Factory data reset information -> If applicable, select check marks for Erase SD card -> Touch Reset phone -> Touch Erase everything. Your device will power down and reset itself, which may take up to 10 minutes. Once the device has reset, it will run through the Hands Free Activation and update processes again.
Important: Before resetting your device, back up important data to your computer using a tethered USB connection.
To know more about complete quick operating guide of Sprint ZTE Fury smartphone, you can download this Sprint ZTE Fury user manual/owners guide.
Table contents of Sprint ZTE Fury user manual:
- Get Started
- Sprint Account Information and Help
- Device Basics
- Device Settings
- Accounts and Messaging
- Social Networking Accounts
- Applications and Entertainment
- Web and Data
- Camera and Video
- Tools and Calendar
- Update Your Device
This Sprint ZTE Fury user manual is available for FREE at ZTE website, PDFuu.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).
Download Sprint ZTE Fury user manual.pdf (2.78 MB)