Toshiba AT200 Excite X10 user manual is now available online for download at Toshiba website. This Toshiba AT200 Excite X10 user manual has 88 pages in PDF file format with 1.85 MB in size. It comes in English language. This Toshiba AT200 Excite X10 manual will guide you how to use the Toshiba AT200 Excite X10 tablet correctly.
Toshiba AT200 Excite X10 tablet comes with these specification and features:
* Processor: 1.2 GHz Dual-core processor (Texas Instruments OMAP 4430)
* Platform: Android 3.2 (Honeycomb) operating system
* Display: 10.1 inch (1280×800 pixel resolution) AutoBrite Multi-touch Display with Scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass
* Memory: 1GB RAM, 16 GB / 32 GB internal memory
* Camera: 2 megapixel front facing camera, 5 megapixel rear facing camera with flash, 720p video recording and Geo-tagging (Front facing camera has integrated microphone. Rear facing camera has auto focus and multiple shooting modes)
* Extension slot: mini HDMI port, mini-USB, microSD (support up to 32 GB), Card Reader, Audio port
* Connectivity: Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP and EDR, GPS with A-GPS support, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, miniUSB v2.0, 3.5mm headset jack
* Power & battery: 100-240V AC adaptor, Lithium-Ion battery
* Other features: Flash Player 10.1 Support, HD support, movie playback, Video calls, Voice calls, Android Market, Grey colours, stereo speakers, Accelerometer, gyro, compass, MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+ layer, MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV player, Document viewer, Photo editor, Organizer, HTML browser
* Dimension: 256 mm x 176 mm x 7.7 mm (W x H x D)
* Tablet weight (grams): 558g
Before using this Toshiba AT200 Excite X10, you have to check the accessories supplied, such as TOSHIBA AT200 Tablet, AC adaptor (2-pin or 3-pin), power cable, quick start users manual, instruction manual for safety and comfort, warranty information. If any of the items is missing or damaged, contact your dealer immediately.
Device overview of Toshiba AT200 Excite X10 tablet:
1. Display screen
2. Web Camera (front)
3. Ambient light sensor
4. Web Camera indicator
6. SIM card slot
7. Headphone/Microphone combo jack
8. Micro USB port
9. Micro HDMI port
10. Memory media slot
11. Power button
12. LED indicator
13. Volume down/up button
14. Multi function switch
16. Docking interface
17. Wireless LAN, 3G and Bluetooth antennas (not shown)
18. Camera flash
19. Camera (back)
Quick operating guide of Toshiba AT200 Excite X10 tablet at a glance:
How to set up your tablet? Please follow the below instruction:
1. Choose your preferred language and tap Start to continue.
2. Connect to a wireless network via Wi-Fi. You can choose to skip and turn Wi-Fi on later in Settings screen.
3. Choose whether to use Google Location Service and tap Next to continue.
4. Set date and time or use network-provided time and tap Next to continue.
5. Register or sign in with a Google™ account. You can also skip this step by tapping Skip.
To lock your screen with a Pattern lock, follow the steps below:
Open the Location & security settings by tapping the Apps -> Settings -> Location & security -> Tap Configure lock screen -> Pattern.
To remove an item from the Home screen, follow the steps below:
Press and hold the item you want to remove until its icon is magnified.
A Trash bin icon appears on the top right corner -> Drag the item to the Trash bin icon -> When the icon glows red, lift your finger.
Manage the Application
You can manage some of the running applications, please follow the steps below:
Tap Apps -> Settings -> Applications -> Manage applications -> Tap an item you want to manage from Downloaded/Running/All tab.
The tablet provides you with the function to reset it. Before executing this function, you need to backup the system settings, application settings, user installed applications and data in the internal storage.
To perform the factory data reset, please follow the steps below:
Tap Apps -> Settings -> Privacy -> Factory data reset -> Reset tablet -> Erase everything -> The factory data reset will be done.
To know more about complete quick operating guide of Toshiba AT200 Excite X10 tablet, you can download this Toshiba AT200 Excite X10 user manual.
Table contents of Toshiba AT200 Excite X10 tablet user manual:
- Legal & Regulatory
- Getting Started
- Using the tablet for the first time
- Online Manual
- Optional Accessories
- Information for Wireless Devices
- Toshiba limited Warranty
This Toshiba AT200 Excite X10 tablet user manual is available for FREE at Toshiba website (us.toshiba.com), PDFuu.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).
Download Toshiba AT200 Excite X10 user manual.pdf (1.85 MB)