Are you a ZTE Merit owner? Here is ZTE Merit owner manual or user guide for you. ZTE Merit manual / user guide is originally available at ZTE official website. We are only taking part in collecting information, and we are not affiliated with the author, website, and any brand. We are also not responsible for the content and its changes. This manual comes in 40 pages of PDF document format (6.95 MB). This ZTE Merit user guide contains any information and instructions how to operate the ZTE Merit smartphone properly.
As described at ZTE website, ZTE Merit comes with these specification and features:
- Device Type: Smartphone
- Form Factor: Candy Bar
- Technology: HSPA/UMTS 850/1900/2100 MHz
- GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- GPRS: EDGE
- Dimensions: 4.57″ x 2.46″ x 0.5″
- Weight: 4.48 oz
- Display: 3.5 inches (320 x 480) HVGA 262K TFT Capacitive Touch
- CPU: 600 MHz Qualcomm
- Platform: Android 2.3
- Battery Capacity: 1500 mAh
- Talk Time: Up to 5.8 hours
- Standby Time: Up to 10 days
- Internal Memory: 512MB RAM/512MB ROM
- Removable: MicroSD, up to 32GB
- Camera: 5.0 MP
- Video: Yes
- Bluetooth: 2.0
- USB: microUSB
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g
- Browser: WWW & WAP (2.0)
- Audio: MP3, AAC+
- Video: MPEG4, H.263, H.264
- Organizer: Calendar, Alarm, Document Viewer, Calculator, World Clock, Stopwatch, Notepad
- Messaging: SMS, MMS, IM, Email
- TTY/TDD: Yes
- Speakerphone: Yes
Device overview of ZTE Merit smartphone:
2. Micro USB Charging Port
3. Touch Screen
4. Home Key
5. Menu Key
6. Thumb Catch
7. Back Key
9. Volume Up/Down Keys
10. Power/Lock Key
11. Camera Lens
12. 3.5mm Headset Jack
Operating Instruction of ZTE Merit at a glance:
How to install the Memory Card?
1. Slide the slot protector upward to open it.
2. Insert the memory card into the slot with the gold contacts on the card facing the phone.
3. Close the slot protector and slide it down to lock it in place.
4. Replace the back cover of the phone.
How to Sync the Address Book to Google?
Sign in to your Google account on the phone and you will be able to sync address book, calendar events, Gmail, and Picasa™ web album.
1. From the home screen, press Menu and tap Settings -> Accounts & sync.
2. Tap your Google account.
3. Make sure that the check box next to Sync Contactsis checked.
How to connect to Wi-Fi?
1. Tap Wi-Fito turn Wi-Fi on.
2. Tap Wi-Fi settingsand then tap the Wi-Fi access point you wish to connect to. You may need to enter a password.
3. Tap Connect.
How to use the bluetooth?
1. Tap Bluetooth to turn Bluetooth on.
2. Tap Bluetooth settings -> Scan for devices.
3. Tap the name of the device you want to pair and connect with.
Setting Up Gmail:
1. From the home screen, tap Application Menu -> Gmail.
2. Tap Next.
3. Tap Create if you do not already have a Gmail account. Otherwise, tap Sign in.
4. Enter your username and password and tap Sign in.
5. Choose a backup option and tap Next -> Finish setup. You will be taken to your inbox
To know more about operating instruction and troubleshooting tips of ZTE Merit smartphone, you can download the ZTE Merit user manual below.
Table contents of ZTE Merit user manual
- Setting Up Your Phone
- Getting to Know Your Phone
- Touch Screen and Navigation
- Calling and Voicemail
- Customizing Home Screens
- Text Messaging
- Address Book
- Android™ Market
- Using Your Google™ Applications
- For Your Safety
This ZTE Merit user manual is available for FREE at ZTE website, PDFuu.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).
Download ZTE Merit User Manual.pdf (6.95 MB)