Are you looking for ZTE Z431 user manual/guide? Here is ZTE Z431 manual or user guide. We collect the ZTE Z431 information and manual book for guide you all instruction for operating the ZTE Z431 mobile phone correctly. ZTE Z431 manual is now available online and you can download it directly from ZTE website. This manual comes in 71 pages of PDF document format (2.73 MB). The information collected in this process is not associated with a specific personal identity. We use it to evaluate how visitors use our website and to improve the mobile phone usability, performance, and problems solving.
As described at ZTE website, ZTE Z431 comes with these specification and features:
- Dimension: 4.49″ (H) x 2.4″ (W) x 0.41″ (D)
- Weight: 3.34 oz. (with battery)
- Technology: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Display: 2.4″ 262K TFT color screen
- Camera: 2.0 megapixels, supports images up to 1600 x 1200 pixels
- Video capture: Up to 15fps (QVGA)
- Extended memory: 32 GB microSD card
- Features: MMS Video and Picture, Email, Calendar, Speakerphone, Voice Recorder, Bluetooth v2.1
- Battery: 1,000 mAh, Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion)
- Standby time: Up to 12 days and 12 hours
- Talk time: Approximately 4.5 hours
Device overview of ZTE Z431 mobile phone:
Troubleshooting Tips of ZTE Z431 mobile phone at a glance:
Certain phone features not working.
Your service provider may not support some of the features on your phone (e.g. Call Waiting or Call Forwarding).
1. Contact your service provider to determine if they support the features that are not working.
2. If your service provider supports the feature and it still does not work, take the phone to a service center for assistance.
Battery will not charge.
1. The battery or battery charger is damaged. -> Contact the dealer where you purchased the equipment.
2. The phone’s temperature is below 32°F (0°C) or higher than 113°F(45°C).
- Move the battery to an environment where the temperature is within operating range.
- Allow time for the battery’s temperature to return to normal before attempting to charge again.
3. Poor contact between the battery and charger. Check and clean all connectors to ensure good
Unusually short battery life.
1. Certain phone functions consume additional battery power, such as Bluetooth and HAC mode. ->Disable Bluetoothand/or HAC mode if you are not using these functions.
2. Weak network signal. -> Turn off the phone until you reach an area with a strong network signal.
To know more about operating instruction and troubleshooting tips of ZTE Z431 mobile phone, you can download this ZTE Z431 user manual below.
Table contents of ZTE Z431 user manual:
- Getting Started
- Phone Calls
- Address Book
- Entering Text
- Browsing the Internet
- Social Networking
- Yellow Pages
- ZTE Navigator
- Care and Maintenance
- Troubleshooting and FAQs
- FCC Compliance
- Radio Frequency (RF) Energy
This ZTE Z431 user manual is available for FREE at ZTE website, PDFuu.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).
Download ZTE Z431 user manual.pdf (2.73 MB)